Agree or Disagree: Issues Regarding Interracial Dating Stems From Racism & Ignorance

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    @bkkbully @premeer you ? love love love other races so much you want their to be an end to racism but that can never happen as long as my race is disadvantaged. when we fix ourselves then the world you want to live in can exist.

ohhhh please. who are you. you are nobody. so where do you get off feeling so strongly. sit down and shut up.

no why the ? don't you sit down and shut the ? up you want to be a go along to get along type ? aka a coward then that's you, but i actually have principles.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bkkbully @premeer you ? love love love other races so much you want their to be an end to racism but that can never happen as long as my race is disadvantaged. when we fix ourselves then the world you want to live in can exist.

ohhhh please. who are you. you are nobody. so where do you get off feeling so strongly. sit down and shut up.

no why the ? don't you sit down and shut the ? up you want to be a go along to get along type ? that's you but i actually have principles.

yea i dont like bad blood. i dont like hostility and confrontation. im not about that. im also not about hate and pride.. which is all you are preaching. but in the same breath, trying to claim to be a christian. where is the gospel in your teachings? you are a proud miserable nobody.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*there

also thanks for letting me know which world i want to live in without me saying or hinting anything about it. you should be a leader

• zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Well DUH. If people can be convinced there is an invisible man in the sky by the same people that just 140 years ago would have had them chained, beaten and treated like property and claimed that same invisible man in the sky justifies it, then you can make people believe anything.

This! Race mixing has been going on for centuries, so ? deal with it!

black people have been getting ? over for centuries but you want us to do what just accept it

my goodness, brah.. stop whinning. black people are not the only people that been ? over. theres races and creeds all throughout history that been enslaved, beat, abused, etc... dont nobody hold grudges except people LIKE YOU.

how about the native americans.. this is THEIR land that we live on. they had their land took from them. they were murdered, ? , thrown into camps, etc. ? life and it is history. move on. you have too much hate and resentment and pride in your heart. how can you ever be happy. you must be miserable.

which part of I am not concerned about other people can't you understand.
    and I have no hate it's love for my the people ? let me be born to.

i dont understand you because i dont have that hate and resentment in me.. my grandfather is native american and if you saw him, you would know. he look like he straight out a TP with a head dress like he just got done gutting some buffalo for his family. and that man has nothing but love in him. i never heard him ? , moan, complain about how his people were done wrong and ? over. never. not once.

but YOU, you have nothing to do with what happened directly, but yet, you ? .. i hate to cuss at somebody, but please.. SHUT THE ? UP. you are annoying.

i am not ? about the past YOU BRUNG UP history not me.

? you don't come into the ? thread you are happy being a house ? so continue. i don't give a ? about whites native east indians or none of those ? they are not my concern. iT'S about my side, my people, my race.
    i have said nothing bad about any other race this whole ? thread you came into this discussion with your own bias and you are not listening to what i am saying.

clearly, you are not the brightest crayon in the box....

you can't argue with me and show the flaws in my logic if any exist so you result to this child like response
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people been looking for love in other people for thousands of years and still get kick in the groin. Oh, well we know this isn't the generation that will do the right thing. They are the weak generation getting over the ? epidemic.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Well DUH. If people can be convinced there is an invisible man in the sky by the same people that just 140 years ago would have had them chained, beaten and treated like property and claimed that same invisible man in the sky justifies it, then you can make people believe anything.

black people have been getting ? over for centuries but you want us to do what just accept it

my goodness, brah.. stop whinning. black people are not the only people that been ? over. theres races and creeds all throughout history that been enslaved, beat, abused, etc... dont nobody hold grudges except people LIKE YOU.

how about the native americans.. this is THEIR land that we live on. they had their land took from them. they were murdered, ? , thrown into camps, etc. ? life and it is history. move on. you have too much hate and resentment and pride in your heart. how can you ever be happy. you must be miserable.

but....native Americans have not moved on....and its honestly shows a lack of empathy on your part to suggest they should do such. Same with decendsants of the trans Atlantic slave trade...had their land ALSO taken and identity hijacked and where beaten to the point of forced amnesia...also were murdered and ? on a mass scale...

GTFOH

native americans HAVE moved on.. where are the native american pride groups like the black panthers. why dont you see any native americans anywhere even on the internet ? and crying? you dont cuz they not on it. i have family that are native american... how can you tell me? you really have no idea how silly you look tryna tell me about my people. IM TELLING YOU from a KNOW.. not a guess.
  • Premeer
    Options

which part of I am not concerned about other people can't you understand.
    and I have no hate it's love for my the people ? let me be born to.

i dont understand you because i dont have that hate and resentment in me.. my grandfather is native american and if you saw him, you would know. he look like he straight out a TP with a head dress like he just got done gutting some buffalo for his family. and that man has nothing but love in him. i never heard him ? , moan, complain about how his people were done wrong and ? over. never. not once.

but YOU, you have nothing to do with what happened directly, but yet, you ? .. i hate to cuss at somebody, but please.. SHUT THE ? UP. you are annoying.

i am not ? about the past YOU BRUNG UP history not me.

? you don't come into the ? thread you are happy being a house ? so continue. i don't give a ? about whites native east indians or none of those ? they are not my concern. iT'S about my side, my people, my race.
    i have said nothing bad about any other race this whole ? thread you came into this discussion with your own bias and you are not listening to what i am saying.

clearly, you are not the brightest crayon in the box....

you can't argue with me and show the flaws in my logic if any exist so you result to this child like response

i thought i would just let you look silly since correcting you doesnt get anywhere.. but ill go back to the post if you want.
  • zombie
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Damn, dude can't disagree w/ race mixing ?

I see nothing wrong nor necessarily racist about that, I'm just waiting for him to come with a good argument.

Fact is, Zombie is hateful. He only looks out for self just like the whites he despises so much did and still do..? any casualties as long as me and MINE are in a better place. Mine being the people that happened to have been born the same color as me...doesn't matter what type of person they are.

I can't respect that frame of mind anymore than I would coming from a white person.

Hate is not the answer.

but except for you i don't hate white people what i am saying applies for every races no matter their history with black people racism is personal i have no personal deep feelings for white folk.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see nothing wrong nor necessarily racist about that, I'm just waiting for him to come with a good argument.

Fact is, Zombie is hateful. He only looks out for self just like the whites he despises so much did and still do..? any casualties as long as me and MINE are in a better place. Mine being the people that happened to have been born the same color as me...doesn't matter what type of person they are.

I can't respect that frame of mind anymore than I would coming from a white person.

Hate is not the answer.

but except for you i don't hate white people what i am saying applies for every races no matter their history with black people racism is personal i have no personal deep feelings for white folk.

Have you not promoted bringing harm to white people in the past?

lol @ hating me..I feel honored I can bring that out of you.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    zombie's biggest supporter in this whole convo has been Ajackoff. That should tell you something right there.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I've yet to hear a single coherent, logical argument in here from cats who despise interracial dating.

because you have not been paying attention. it creates unneeded social problems for black people and is a distraction
    from what we should be doing

So Joe Blow from Brooklyn dating some women who is't black distracts from what we should be doing? It creates a social problem? What should we be doing exactly?

Help me out.

i will help you out. we should be building our communities the black community consists of black families which are composed of black men, women and children. race mixing creates more division. when you marry a white girl that's one less black family also the possibility exist that your child will not identify with being black and in that case he or she will just be more competition for black children. if you marry outside the race your concerns will change because what affects our community does not necessarily effect you and your family.

You're kind of proving my point here. Per my very first comment in the thread, this all sounds like fear to me.

Beyond that, do you think that EVERY black person is gonna date interracially? Of course not. There are tons of people with very rigid thinking, such as yourself, who wouldn't be caught dead with an Asian woman. Or a white woman. Or a hispanic woman. If you marry outside your race, your concerns will likely just BROADEN, as opposed to you no longer caring about issues that concern black people.

You say that if you have interracial kids, the possibility exists that they will not identify as being black. That possibility exists with ALL kids. How many full black children have we seen brainwashed to hate their race and do everything they can to not identify as black? Plenty of them. I have anyway. You can possibly thing that phenomenon is specific to bi-racial kids.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only date aboriginal women
  • Premeer
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read and didn't watch
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly. During the period of African slavery here in America, the Irish was also forced into slavery. Matter of fact, the slave owners made the African Males breed with the Irish Females as well as the African Females.

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    I only date women

he's willing to make an exception for DMX though.
  • zombie
    Options

Exactly. During the period of African slavery here in America, the Irish was also forced into slavery. Matter of fact, the slave owners made the African Males breed with the Irish Females as well as the African Females.

? the irish i don't give a ? what they suffered the irish hated black people with a passion during the civil war the irish lynched and murdered black people and destroyed their property. I'll shed no tears for the irish
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

? the irish i don't give a ? what they suffered the irish hated black people with a passion during the civil war the irish lynched and murdered black people and destroyed their property. I'll shed no tears for the irish

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. That's all I got to say. End of conversation.

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at work so cant watch the video.. and I didnt read most of this thread.. but if yall really got a problem with interracial dating... yall ? got issues.. I aint worried what the next person doing long as they aint effecting me.. y would anybody give a ? is beyond me.. (or just racist themselves)... just my 2cents
  • zombie
    Options

Hate is not the answer.

Have you not promoted bringing harm to white people in the past?

lol @ hating me..I feel honored I can bring that out of you.

I may have made a joke here or there.
    but i am serious when i say that i don't advocate the killing of most white people. my dislike of you has less to do with you being white and more to do with your filthy ways.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. That's all I got to say. End of conversation.

i don't advocate violence or revenge so we can both keep our eyes. i advocate learning form your past mistakes and acting accordingly and by the way ? you.

now the conversation has ended.
  • zombie
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    at work so cant watch the video.. and I didnt read most of this thread.. but if yall really got a problem with interracial dating... yall ? got issues.. I aint worried what the next person doing long as they aint effecting me.. y would anybody give a ? is beyond me.. (or just racist themselves)... just my 2cents

another suckers ass ? who will only help in the further degradtion of black people. the world is not just about you current situation what about 10 years from now 100 years from now. what about your children great grand children you are not thinking about the world you are leaving them.
  • zombie
    Options
    I've yet to hear a single coherent, logical argument in here from cats who despise interracial dating.

because you have not been paying attention. it creates unneeded social problems for black people and is a distraction
    from what we should be doing

So Joe Blow from Brooklyn dating some women who is't black distracts from what we should be doing? It creates a social problem? What should we be doing exactly?

Help me out.

i will help you out. we should be building our communities the black community consists of black families which are composed of black men, women and children. race mixing creates more division. when you marry a white girl that's one less black family also the possibility exist that your child will not identify with being black and in that case he or she will just be more competition for black children. if you marry outside the race your concerns will change because what affects our community does not necessarily effect you and your family.

You're kind of proving my point here. Per my very first comment in the thread, this all sounds like fear to me.

Beyond that, do you think that EVERY black person is gonna date interracially? Of course not. There are tons of people with very rigid thinking, such as yourself, who wouldn't be caught dead with an Asian woman. Or a white woman. Or a hispanic woman. If you marry outside your race, your concerns will likely just BROADEN, as opposed to you no longer caring about issues that concern black people.

You say that if you have interracial kids, the possibility exists that they will not identify as being black. That possibility exists with ALL kids. How many full black children have we seen brainwashed to hate their race and do everything they can to not identify as black? Plenty of them. I have anyway. You can possibly thing that phenomenon is specific to bi-racial kids.

It's not fear it's concern. not every black person will date outside the race but we need to limit those numbers as much as possible. sometimes when you step back and look at the whole picture you miss details so broadening your concerns in this case is not worth it. i can broaden my concerns but if it does not benefit me or mines then what good is it.

now there are black kids who hate being black but never have i come across a child with dark skin and nappy hair that was born in america that did not recognize his blackness.
  • zombie
    Options
    to all the mixed breeds leaving me negative reactions ? y'all you are biased anyway
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »

another suckers ass ? who will only help in the further degradtion of black people. the world is not just about you current situation what about 10 years from now 100 years from now. what about your children great grand children you are not thinking about the world you are leaving them.

Sounds like propaganda to me, fam.