Changing America - What Does the Rise in Interracial Relationships Really Mean?

Options
167891012»

Comments

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Side note, Zombie you seem to have ideas about Obama, guns, homosexuals, the govt and 'race mixing' I might think were more in tune with these people's values...other than the color of your skin, you would probably feel very comfortable among them...just an interesting observation.

lind_responds_to_kilgore_on_tea_partysouth-620x412.jpg

Being anti welfare state, anti race mixing , and anti ? is something Marcus garvey would support. All I do is spit back a modernized ampped up version of his ideology that's it.

zombie i have a question for you whats better race mixing or homosexuality.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side note, Zombie you seem to have ideas about Obama, guns, homosexuals, the govt and 'race mixing' I might think were more in tune with these people's values...other than the color of your skin, you would probably feel very comfortable among them...just an interesting observation.

lind_responds_to_kilgore_on_tea_partysouth-620x412.jpg

Being anti welfare state, anti race mixing , and anti ? is something Marcus garvey would support. All I do is spit back a modernized ampped up version of his ideology that's it.

zombie i have a question for you whats better race mixing or homosexuality.

fire on both of them.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    @zombie‌ and d. morgan

You both raised valid points and I believe I understand your points of view but answer me this:

If race mixing should be avoided because their off spring may renounce their Blackness and subscribe to white supremacy

And immigration from Latin American nations is a threat because the immigrants will contribute to our oppression by identifying as white and contributing to white supremacy

then shouldn't our efforts and energy be focused on thwarting white supremacy? Without white supremacy none of these things are a threat any longer. In the long run I'm not interested in which women ? decide to bust inside of.

@Oya_Husband‌ I want your thoughts on this too

My thoughts is this, we are in a cultural war which entitles our way of life dealing with every aspect and in order for us to win this we need to be together united. Black families equal black strength. When we had this going we were fighting the civil rights and the civil war fighting for black families. Desiring white women in droves stems from a forbidden fruit that was unattainable and now we have it we forfeited a lot of women and thinking every problem that we even exhibit is due to them not standing up to the greatness of perceived white beauty structure. In reality a lot of black men don't really truly love white women, but what they represent and are perceived to be.

Hence why Black men and White women divorced more than any grouping in America cause usually a well off black man with a white woman who doesn't come from a good family usually wants this black man and it boosts her not him. Even Asian women, it's not the high class asian woman but the usually the lower class who gets with the black man, we think he is doing it, but he is not breaking even when there are black women who are at his level and he is not willing to deal with them due to perceive notions of superiority of these women possess.

True. When you see a white women with a black man they only want him for sex. Malcolm X mentioned it in his book. White women see black men as sexual objects. That is why my haitian family are not keen of me being with a white girl. Upper class white women wont marry a black man unless he is a republican ? or a weirdo hipster. Lower class white women just want to be with a ? to get back at they racist family members. Same with asians. Chinese,koreans,japanese,Indians do not like blacks. But Filipinos who are treated as the lowest of asians by who i mentioned before ? with ? .
    All in all interracial relations are not bad but we have to remember that many races do not like us so we shouldn't going crazy over the opposite race when they daughters want us only for ? not to start a family.

? is disappointed chicks rather use them for sex than power or money? If for no other reason i rather that be the one honestly because it's the easiest way to keep them in check
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf does Obama have to do with this? He don't even support blacks, so no ? given. He is a propaganda and a tool for the elites.

Obama has everything to do with this topic as he is bi-racial!

Without bi-racials, you don't have america's first 'black president'

He of course is not 'america's first black president but whites and blacks alike think of him so.

?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

"But Filipinos who are treated as the lowest of asians by who i mentioned before ? with ? . "

I've witnessed that so many times. They really are treated like second class citizens sometimes.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Filipinos do not ? with blacks
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many non-mixed people in here speaking about how mixed people feel. Having conversations about things you ain't experienced and without consideration of the offered perspectives of the people most directly involved.
    You cats sound like a bunch of old White republican men speaking on women's issues.
  • zombie
    Options
    Lincoln wrote: »
    So many non-mixed people in here speaking about how mixed people feel. Having conversations about things you ain't experienced and without consideration of the offered perspectives of the people most directly involved.
    You cats sound like a bunch of old White republican men speaking on women's issues.

A quick study of history is all we need to do.
  • zombie
    Options
    History repeats it self and if we don't make some serious change it will be us that suffer again.
  • zombie
    Options
    But it looks like blonde ? hair clog up to many ears and we can't hear.
  • cannonspike1994
    Options
    History repeats it self and if we don't make some serious change it will be us that suffer again.

If history repeats wouldn't we be in power again the future is what you make it. I believe the future will be great for black people ad we will come into power once again.
  • zombie
    Options

If history repeats wouldn't we be in power again the future is what you make it. I believe the future will be great for black people ad we will come into power once again.

Yeah but how long do you want to wait for the cycle to turn back in our favor 500 years or 200
  • cannonspike1994
    Options

Yeah but how long do you want to wait for the cycle to turn back in our favor 500 years or 200

There's no way we're going through another 500 years of this ? .
  • zombie
    Options

There's no way we're going through another 500 years of this ? .

That is exactly what is going to happen unless we make some changes now
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

"But Filipinos who are treated as the lowest of asians by who i mentioned before ? with ? . "

I've witnessed that so many times. They really are treated like second class citizens sometimes.
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Filipinos do not ? with blacks

Here we go with the generalizing stuff again. Not all of any race, religion or sex thinks alike.

One of my good friends is a Pinoy and he gets a long with everybody. I actually went on vacation with him to Makati City and Metro Manila and they have the same color struck views there that some black folks have here.

It seems that the lighter people get more love than the darker folks out there by just looking at the ads in the papers, television and billboards. He even confirmed my rational when I confronted him about it. I got a lot of love from his family and friends because of course I'm his friend but I never thought that was how all of them in that country or as a people felt. He confirmed my thoughts by saying as much when we talked about how some people automatically think of white people as being more successful and how most would want there daughters to marry white 1st but any american overall 2nd to get out of the Philippines.

His family stayed trying to hook me up with chicks while I was out there and even while at the little beach area this lady he bought fish from tried to hook her daughter up with me. It is sad and funny all rolled into one.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What wad the point of that b
  • Nastynate1219
    Nastynate1219 Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Interracial marriages, n relationships dont change a damn thing.
    what needs to change, or better yet, What needs to be abolish, is the system of white supremacy.
    Latin America is a mixed society ,n so are places like north and east africa. Yet we see how racist it is.

it racism in latin america
    latin americans can be just as racist
    I know from experience

seems like black people also have a problem with interracial marriage
    its okay for black males to date any other race but if a black female was to do the same its frowned upon