The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    klay thompson out indefinitely with a concussion.. is it time to panic in the bay?

He got 5days to rest

It will be all Jesus by Thursday
    concussions are a tricky injury ... he could easily be out the finals period

Im not callin him ? yet...

But if he sits out the NBA Finals after taking a knee to the head 8days beforehand....
    [img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/acf/7f9/375/resized/rod-serling-meme-generator-you-sir-are-a-? -? -394457.jpg[/img]

u do know concussion symptoms can last weeks right
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If thibs gets that pelicans gig Anthony Davis will win a mvp and a dpoy and the pelicans defensively will be a problem which is what they needed to improve.I just hope he don't break that kid

Thomas...look at how injury prone that team is...should thibs REALLY coach there? Lol

it'll be a wrap for eric gordon

pelican fans will rejoice
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If thibs gets that pelicans gig Anthony Davis will win a mvp and a dpoy and the pelicans defensively will be a problem which is what they needed to improve.I just hope he don't break that kid

Thomas...look at how injury prone that team is...should thibs REALLY coach there? Lol

The whole ? league is injury prone, bruh. You could make a 2nd All NBA Team with the players that have endured significant injuries this season.

Off the top of my head...

conley_feature_1_122212.jpg
    Derrick_Rose_2.jpg
    kevin-love.jpg
    1386349740000-USATSI-7570357.jpg
    kyrie-irving.jpg
    kevindurant.jpg
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    klay thompson out indefinitely with a concussion.. is it time to panic in the bay?

He got 5days to rest

But if he sits out the NBA Finals after taking a knee to the head 8days beforehand....
    [img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/acf/7f9/375/resized/rod-serling-meme-generator-you-sir-are-a-? -? -394457.jpg[/img]

No i didn't know that. Thats crazy.

But i know the great players play thru the pain for that ring.

Autographed-Air-Jordan-12-FLU-GAME-7.jpeg

Like other poster said... If he passes concussion tests he better play.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2015
    Options
    the flu and a concussion is two different things...i shouldnt have even had to type that. aint nobody retired off the flu.

but hopefully he passes the tests
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    the flu and a concussion is two different things...i shouldnt have even had to type that. aint nobody retired off the flu.

CDC says flu kills 36,000 per year, B
  • Peace_79
    Options

He got 5days to rest

You also got to remember that it is a different climate today. It is not as bad as the NFL, but in the twitter generation you cant parade dudes out without removing any doubt they aren't fit to go. ESPECIALLY with concussions - good, bad, indifferent; its just the way it is.

NFL lost more than 100 Ms for ignoring the PR side of this type of stuff. It aint worth it for the NBA, and by extension the Warriors organization to risk it if their is any perceived "risk" to his health.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    LMAO @Beta Nosigning that players have been injured this season.

I would love to hear the opening statement to that argument.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

He had food poisoning from bad pizza the night before in that game. I clearly remember that game. You, sir, apparently do not.

Besides, your arguments comparing the flu and concussions, and how they affect INDIVIDUAL players, is beyond laughable. I'd actually call your logic elementary.

Try again, b.

I know them mormans tried to sabatoge the Chi

That was a joke.... nicca
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

He got 5days to rest

this ? ? , really compared a ? flu to a concussion????
    whats next? isiah drop 40 with a bad ankle, so player such n such can play with a broken leg??

5 more days of no ball

Yall needa lighten up in here
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    LMAO @Beta Nosigning that players have been injured this season.

I would love to hear the opening statement to that argument.

I'm nosigning you not acknowledging what I said bout the pelicans
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime Ben Wallace is better than Dwight Howard. ? the points scored, Ben owned the paint.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Can't go wrong with either Van Gundy or Thibs if Thibs still wants to coach next season. The thought of Alvin Gentry just being in the conversation of candidates still terrifies me though. I don't give a damn what he did for the Clippers and Warriors the last 2 seasons, his record as a head coach is abysmal.

Lol he's going to be disappointed.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he still coaching the finals?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Alvin Gentry is the exact opposite of Thibs, ? can/will run a team down to the ground with the uptempo offenses he runs..
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Dell Demps deserves to be fired, he just got one assistant coach fired just to hire the ultimate career assistant coach. We bout to have a ? turn style defense. I wouldn't be surprise to see us become the worst defensive team in the league even with Anthony Davis.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to get a job at espn because I love schooling lack of knowledge nba fans. Niccas be like "If Lebron had MJ's supporting cast then he winning 10 rings" lol & smh like 91-93 championships never happened
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls officials were concerned about the marathon practices and shootarounds and, yes, the extensive minutes being played by their oft-injured stars, Rose and Noah. There is widespread evidence that fatigue leads to injury—a concern shared by Bulls officials and the team's medical staff.

So Paxson, Forman and the team doctors asked for minute restrictions. Thibodeau balked.Noah, according to a friend, stopped using the Bulls' training facility in the offseason, because Thibodeau would insist on putting him through strenuous workouts.

When mark jackson got fired I remember steph curry speakin up about it,when malone was fired cousins was upset and spoke out thibs gets fired *crickets*
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go Blackhawks!!!