The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    naw Dre gonna either ? Shawn or Kanan....i see Ghost making him his new Rolla....Dre gonna be the ? they wanted Shawn to br but deep down know he isnt....

Yup Dre will absolutely be Ghost's new Rolla
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So nobody posted the spoilers with tasha gettin in the shower with Roy Hibbert?
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angie's fall is gonna be crazy to watch. Like yall said everything she has done is illegal. From talking to Ruiz's daughter the Nomar fiasco and now illegally taping Jaimes phone. The way I see it Ghoat is slowly gatheting the pieces to bring her down and Greg will sell her out. Likely Angie will get fired and then will get killed.

Finally that ? cac Stern will fall and lose everything. I wonder how Dre and Ruiz's new friendship will pan out. Also Kanaan is nowhere to be found. He is plotting something. And i think the Serbs will find out Jaimes crew did that hit and you will have a shitstorm if epic proportions.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan is found ? . Previews from next episode tell you exactly what he is up to. Lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Angela didn't clone Ghost phone to build her case. She just wants personal clarification on his dealings and if he is Ghost or not.

It's at the point that I don't believe she would go after Ghost if she finds out who he is...the relief on her face when Hollie told her that Ghost gave her the cash to get away from Tommy was telling....and her giving up Lobos name to Ghost was a lot.

I agree she is the worst fed i've seen.

I'm thinking that Sean is gonna make a switch real soon. The whole shy, timid personna doesn't wash and I don't think it was supposed to. He taking ? , other ? ? and ? in other ? showers with other ? kids next door...he aint that timid, yo....no way. He gave no ? , and he aint scared to lie to Ghost, locked his phone with the swiftness.

So I'm thinking Kanaan gonna make a deal with Lobos, try and get Tommy/Ghost out the way and then have Sean run ? cause it's quite obvious Kanaan charcter not gonna be around full time.

I just don't think Sean dies, and it's getting to the point that Ghost has to eat the ether that ol boy ? his wife. Tasha smart as ? , she gon use Sean. Not sure how yet. But she got a plan....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone knew coconut is Lobo's mole

Yup, he basically told on himself in the interrogation room with Holly.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kanann gives fuckboi Sean some clout that would be the worst move he ever made. He can peep that his son ain't built for that type of Life and to try to force it on a lame like Sean would be a terrible mistake
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    If Kanann gives fuckboi Sean some clout that would be the worst move he ever made. He can peep that his son ain't built for that type of Life and to try to force it on a lame like Sean would be a terrible mistake

This what i'm saying...is Sean really just a fuckboi or is that all an act he been portraying ever since he been driving for Ghost? To lull Ghost into a false sense of security...
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And them two redheads had some nice ?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm confused at Angie's actions. When she find out that James is Ghost, will she try to take him down or hold him down?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    So this ? ghost don't have a trap phone?

Guess he never watched the wire.

If he had, he would've learned from Stringer's mistakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa8iy_cTkWo
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Lobos aint going to be happy Ghost distribution network is making a play for him.

Lobos don't play that ? .

And They probably thing Ruiz is a snitch.

I can see Dre Switching sides
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lobos aint going to be happy Ghost distribution network is making a play for him.
    This ^^^^^^^ It feels like that ? may backfire on them somehow.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost finding out about Ruiz daughter telling and giving up a description of Tommy is all the ammo Ghost needed to shut down any power play Ruiz may have had in mind.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'm confused at Angie's actions. When she find out that James is Ghost, will she try to take him down or hold him down?

She is too into him to take him down
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She is too into him to take him down

I actually think the opposite. At this point, if she finds indisputable proof that he's ghost...she's coming at his neck. She'll have to make some moves to try to legitimize her evidence, since some if it was gotten illegally. But I don't see her letting the ? go because she love the ? .
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Only one was a red head, and the only one he kept ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It depends. She will likely flip and try to protect him to protect herself, nobody is going to believe she was that naive about her boyfriend's money and job.

She already behaves suspiciously, Greg is on to her.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lobos don't play that ? .

And They probably thing Ruiz is a snitch.

I can see Dre Switching sides

This. Lobos tryin to put Ghost up at the top. That's why he's pushing him. Like he said the airplane hanger that Ghost should be chillin somewhere in the hills, and letting his soldiers do the dirt work.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think Ghost sets up Ruiz as "Ghost"

my theory...Ghost saw the daughter being used to finish the Tommy sketch
    Since Ruiz knew his kid was getting smashed by Nomar, he decided to take him out himself
    Nomar dying words was "Ghost did it"

jus a hunch tho *shrug*
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still think its a wack angle tho. That ? is boring and kind if an unnecessary step back, Ghost being an employee. Idk where they goin wit it

Now they got Ghost workin with the other club owner so now he gon get screen time, now he tasking Ghost, ok c'mon they makin Ghost everybody's ? . That whole angle of him losing the club idk seems like it could force the show to take on too much. The street ? is the bread n butter
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I still think its a wack angle tho. That ? is boring and kind if an unnecessary step back, Ghost being an employee. Idk where they goin wit it

Now they got Ghost workin with the other club owner so now he gon get screen time, now he tasking Ghost, ok c'mon they makin Ghost everybody's ? . That whole angle of him losing the club idk seems like it could force the show to take on too much. The street ? is the bread n butter

Dude what are you talking about? Ghost teaming up with the other club owner to take down Stern was Ghost's idea. Ghost don't give a ? about his crying as long as he gets the info he needs.

Besides, the show kinda needs the conflict in his club dealings. If it all went swimmingly, he'd be out of the drug game quicker.