Rick Ross - Color Money (Drake Diss, Its on!)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    How is drake fake tho ? Has he acted lik a gangsta ? Has he said he sold dope shoot gunz ? Nope he has not unlike ross he livin someone else life

his character behind closed doors can make him. fake. being gangster doesn't make you real. maybe you need to get out of the house and experience life homie. a lot of ? can make a person fake. you only know what these ? present to you on a entertainment level.

Nah hes actually mad chill the times i met him.
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    closest thing said to a diss was ? made million of his girl tour...which ironically doesn't diss drake

the other one was "i got more money than the ? than he signed to"....but we not 100 on who he talking about and is likely a complete fabricated lie and even if it isn't how is that a diss

Maybe he talkin to Buck & 50 with the last lines who knows. Hopefully Drake take it as a diss and strike back on Views From The 6
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    closest thing said to a diss was ? made million of his girl tour...which ironically doesn't diss drake

the other one was "i got more money than the ? than he signed to"....but we not 100 on who he talking about and is likely a complete fabricated lie and even if it isn't how is that a diss

Maybe he talkin to Buck & 50 with the last lines who knows. Hopefully Drake take it as a diss and strike back on Views From The 6

He will 6god is watchin
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is drake fake tho ? Has he acted lik a gangsta ? Has he said he sold dope shoot gunz ? Nope he has not unlike ross he livin someone else life

his character behind closed doors can make him. fake. being gangster doesn't make you real. maybe you need to get out of the house and experience life homie. a lot of ? can make a person fake. you only know what these ? present to you on a entertainment level.

Nah hes actually mad chill the times i met him.

Meeting someone is completely different from having a business relationship with someone. He might be a cool person to someone thats not in the inner circle but like i stated before none of us know the inner circle ? . Its a lot of shady ? that goes behind the scenes. And its a lot of ? that can be fake to people but real to outsiders that have no clue
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This more so defending meek then going at drake. I just don't see the diss.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Yaaaawn @ the Rawse is finish ? .... Rawse outlasted 50...

The Fat Boy aint worried about no down sydrome having ju3.
    what does this have to do with the premise of the thread.....this is why the reason been trash
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    By the title I thought it would be a Plies diss.

He also just confirmed, that it was his "Girl's Tour" Meek taking L's even in disses defending him...smh

The tour was called " The Pink Print" tour..... Who's tour did you think it was?

I know that. I was just saying how Ross use a Drake Diss to try and defend Meek ("Is this a world tour or your girls tour" - Drake)
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Straight ass cheekstumblr_magxmyyerl1rax9ooo1_400.gif

Damn

Thats the best post in this thread
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I just hope this doesn't stop drake and Ross from making music together
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    By the title I thought it would be a Plies diss.

He also just confirmed, that it was his "Girl's Tour" Meek taking L's even in disses defending him...smh

The tour was called " The Pink Print" tour..... Who's tour did you think it was?

Yeah, this is why i never got why ppl thought that was such a diss

Me neither reminds me of when ? tried to gas that draft day line that was supposedly meant for Jay when he said "no misses that's for the married folk" or whatever.... He be having the most none diss disses but dudes be gassed off of em... So he dissed a married ? for being married and another ? for being on tour with his girl??? He seem like that bitter single woman that's mad becuz everybody else got somebody but she can't keep a man
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    There only a handful of people that can turn the people against Drake. Ross ain't one of em.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Must be trying to generate hype for his upcoming album SMMFH. Drake no rookie tho, he's gonna wait until VFT6 and prolly give them the 3Peat. Ross will flop in the first week and when Drake's ? drops he'll give them the coup de grace.... Social media is going to hang Ross for being a phoney and a hypocrite.

Classic 48 Laws of Power, give your opponent enough rope to hang themselves and let the public opinion hang your enemies. I guess Ross didn't read the chapter about picking your enemies wisely SMMFH.

So your saying Ross is going the Curtis Jackson route....... How Ironic lol!
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    same ? different day ? .
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I listen to that ? , that flow he was using was weak as hell and the mumbly bars was weak too. I expected better.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake soft ass gon come with bars about lira galore being more in love with makeup than Ross
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Drake soft ass gon come with bars about lira galore being more in love with makeup than Ross

Drake got ur girl didt he ?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options