The 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iight Lakers trade Russell for Okafor, and keep it moving.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

Nah Chance the Rapper gotta go somewhere else if that's the case

Dude was struggling to stay in the league a couple years ago.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , the way mediocre ? bout to get broke off, I'm at least worth a 10-day contract to somebody
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Iight Lakers trade Russell for Okafor, and keep it moving.

? no
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Players about to make more money in a season than what legends made in a career
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Allan Crabbe,Evan Fournier or Nicholas Batum the only fa's I would want the bulls to sign.They're getting none of them so re sign moore and charge the off season to the game or trade for a wing this team will overachieve on some portland blazers ? or they're gonna suck and ? forbid jimmy gets injured then it's ova

I'd also like to see dwight go to the bucks I want to see a team actually challenge the cavs not these fugazi hawks,raptors squads a legit threat

A lot of these teams wit mad cap space about to come up empty when they sign nobody and still have dough to spend so after the smoke clears the bucks can easily trade greg monroe

Bulls can get Evan Fournier but they'd have to overpay, especially since he's restricted.

I'd love Batum on the Knicks (or for the Warriors to go after him if they can't get KD) but I heard he likes playing for Steve Clifford and is probably staying. Also, I think the Hornets are gonna probably try to trade for Greg Monroe if they can't get Dwight...and I love your idea of Dwight to the Bucks, honestly haven't heard anybody suggest that before

Fournier isn't going anywhere. We're matching even if he gets offered max. There's no way we make the Ibaka trade if that wasn't the case. Our gm has gone on record multiple times
    saying re signing Evan is our top priority.

Giving Fournier the max is a mistake b. These GM's can't be out here acting like all the money is gonna run out if you don't spend it in one offseason.

What you think is gonna happen with Vucevic? I don't see where everybody fits now with the Ibaka move because Aaron Gordon is a 4. Tryna play Gordon at the 3 is laughable, he has no handle so he'll be exposed there immediately. I think they should just get weird and start Gordon at the 4, Ibaka at the 5 and get rid of Vucevic to build the rest of the team.

Rebounding would b trash
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    What's so special about courtney Lee teams want him so bad I don't get it

Good two way glue guy type
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn reading this article on ESPN convinced me...? he might as well stay where he at unless he wanna go to Portland

Their offense is still trash but maybe Donovan fixes it by year 2

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lakers big splash is getting bazemore and ? back huh?

Watch your mouth before I chase you through your block Carl Lewis
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , the way mediocre ? bout to get broke off, I'm at least worth a 10-day contract to somebody

I know NFL ? get mad af when they see these contracts
  • R.D.
    Options
    Baze is another guy I'd pay more than Barnes
  • R.D.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Sources: Hassan Whiteside won't meet with the Lakers. He'll hold three meetings - with the Heat, Mavericks and Blazers - in New York.

lol bruh should just sign now

That's not even a hard decision
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Damn reading this article on ESPN convinced me...? he might as well stay where he at unless he wanna go to Portland

Their offense is still trash but maybe Donovan fixes it by year 2

yeah why would he wanna go to portland? shut up...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

Lmfao ? like the cap increase about to be lovely let me slide back in the NBA

I'll take that ? for a bench role nothing more he can score
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I was telling my ? a while back besides okc n Washington, Portland would make most sense for kd, not that he'd go but
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Sooooo John wall ain't getting no help what's so ever tho
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Looks like we're trying to bring back DMo and letting Terrance Jones walk, hopefully we figure out a way to get rid of Corey Brewers contract next

Word yall letting terrace walk? I think he's a talented player yall failed that ? gushing over james harden kid is multi talented
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Before the rockets fell apart he was putting up 12pts 7 rebs 1blk 1st and he only 24? ? yall buggin he got a game for small ball to especially if he improves his jumpshot and got a lil range yall org is some ? heads if yall don't sign him back unless he got some unknown issue idk

? 4 more points 3 more rebounds he out here getting maxed contracts lml
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    The thing about Golden State getting KD and having to resign their players is, they have the bird rights to Curry, Klay and Draymond. They can sign a whole new bench, and then go over the cap to get these guys back for 4/5 years.

They're in win now mode and all of these guys are at a good age where by the time the contract is up they should have at least 3 more rings.

That's not how it works.

The warriors currently are capped out,in order to create cap space this summer to sign durant they would have to non tender barnes,ezeli making them unsrestricted fa's and then renounce the rights to every free agent on the roster which loses their bird rights in case they were gonna be resigned (speights,barbosa) etc cuz they have cap holds.THEN they would have 15 mil in cap space (cuz they still have jason thompson dead money on the books)after losing all of those players which aint enough you need at least 25-30 to sign durant unless he willingly takes a pay cut and with role players about to be getting 16-20 mil a year durant aint getting paid role player dough.Then they would have to trade bogut or igoudoula and have 26 mil in cap space to sign durant.So basically the warriors would be durant,klay,draymond,curry,livingston,igoudoula/bogut,? ,whoever they drafted this year and you have to use the mid level and vet min deals to get a 5 and a bench.That hypothetical team would not be better than the thunder with durant which is what I been saying

Do research doggie you have no clue what you're talking about.Not surprised who cosigned this ? post either

You're mixing in the facts--- GS would be the big 4 + Livingston, Iggy, the Vandy Center, +cheap labor- --with your opinion: that squad isn't better than OKC. Then callin yourself knowledgeable when ? dont agree with the opinion part.

Again, Im taking Curry, Durant, Klay, Draymond, Iggy, Livingston, rook, and scraps over ANY team in the league. ANY. Cavs, SA, OKC, whoever whenever 365/24/7.