One Has To Go. Mobb Deep, Dogg Pound, Outkast, UGK

Options

Comments

• Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outkast
    All nice duos but outkast the gayest.

Who's gayer than 3000? And i only like 1 mobb deep album. I feel the first 3 kast albums classics.

But Dre ? . And i dont mean that he likes men. I mean all the other ways that's attached to that word lol
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    I think we good. We got our answers from this poll right here.

Even though Dogg Pound lost, it's still get them fairy tale rapping Mobb Deep ? outta here.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    Mobb deep trash
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    Mobb Weep so ? trash
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Neeeeeext.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Did I vote
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Did I vote

Ok cool
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Ridin ? and aquameni alone >>>> doggpound and mobb deep whole careers
  • lordstanley
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Post something Bun B blacked out on crazier than Kurupt did on Doggs day afternoon
    UGK - Murder
    http://youtu.be/wVjk9firE9s

Easy
  • lordstanley
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So let me get this straight; Dogg Pound has one album and we're comparing them to groups that have multiple albums?

Yeah when that one album is better than anything UGK ever put out and is up there with infamous. (I personally like hell on earth better) who do you think got better bars Kurupt or Bun B? Who you got in a battle? Who has made better beats ? C or Daz?

Swear to ? this is such ? , people would laugh at UGK being better than DPG out here.

And they dont just have one album. Go listen to Dillinger & Young Gotti, Cali is Active, 100 ways, and Dogg Chit.

Hell the ? they did on The Chronic and snoops first album >>>>>>UGK's whole career

why would they laugh, people still checkin for, sampling, featuring ugk members. ugk has several highly acclaimed albums, ? was known as a great producer and hook writer(daz is pretty nice too tho) ? ? still checkin for ? c solo albums, bun b up there with the bars and more importantly they got at 2 decades of high quality MUSIC, not just bars. cant say the same for kurupt or daz in the last 15 years. not that that makes ugk better but its not ? or laughable for people to think that way.

aint nobody checking for kurupt except for on vlad interviews these days and barely for daz at all. like dpg more if u want. but ugk being better isnt laughable at all. i wouldnt be shocked if u and other cats on here sayin that ? prolly stereotype them as mike jones type rappers and have only listened to one or two songs of theirs. no one that ever at least bumped big pimpin would say they just not in dpg league, foh.

I know they better than Mike Jones and them and I actually respect Bun B im still bumping "Draped up" like its new. I just dont feel like Bun would serve Kurupt in a rap situation and i feel the board is looking at the kurupt vlad vids and the Daz deathrow movie ? and smoke screening how good they was as a duo since what "would you do" came out till now. I dont think UGK is wack They more on a Eightball and MJG level but they shouldnt be beating Daz and Kurupt in my own personal opinion. Even Jay Z has gone on record as respecting Dogg Pound so they aint just regional, i forgot who said that in a post up there. .. come on now.

And Kurupt verse on Pac's "mind made up"

Again I love Bun B but he wouldna been able to cook that ? against Pac ? and Redman and have the standout verse like Rupt did. Im almost sure of it.

Bun outrapped jay on big pimpin tho. And kurupt didn't have the best verse on that song he held his own
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Damn outkast got more votes than i thought it would! thats crazy! never in my life would i chop Outkast from history lol. Dogg pound gets voted because theyre the only ones whos quality of music has dropped. Outkast had never put out a bad album, UGK consistently dropped dope ? . Mobb Deep was always dope up until around the G Unit signing. I think they had one album before that that I didnt like much either, but dpg fell off way before mobb did imo.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outkast
    I bet you havent heard the infamous
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    Mobb Deep...
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Mobb Sleep
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Dogg Pound got drug thru the mud

jkgcifpbrsf8.gif
  • supergangster
    Options
    Outkast
    When I made this thread I said Outkast but today I would say UGK. I like Outkast more than the day I made it
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    Prodigy has killed a lot of people on record but he never rap about the L's he has taken. They'll be an album worth of material if he did. Havoc should kick Prodigy out of Mobb Deep & replace him with Big Noyd
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    Gotta Swiss ? in here wanna be from New Yawk soooo bad. Lol saw a ? on here talmbout he like prodigy's voice, wtf. This thread was cool. I hate Dogg Pound had to take an L, cause I like their music, but good thread!
  • supergangster
    Options
    Outkast
    Mobb Deep should win ? all ya jealouz ass nikkas
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its between Dpg & Ugk cause them other two aint going nowhere
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    UGK
    kssfjxifodvd.png

Was about to make a Mobb Sleep vs Outkast poll till i found this.

Should we still do a poll or does this end the discussion.

DOGG POUND lost this pretty bad but didnt get many mentions in the other thread

It's a damn shame too.... but only on the IC can the second best duo of maybe all time loose to two for sure(alteast,... if not three) groups they harder than. When this poll was first made I showed a few people this ? offline in the actual real world and cats was laughing at me for even paying attention to this ? .
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    UGK
    Here is some more ? 5 Grand.

Make sure you play these in a car wit a system
    http://youtu.be/WzqLfIgxY7I
    http://youtu.be/zMOi9jIKm00

And this some Daz solo ?
    http://youtu.be/XHUzORvVEHM

http://youtu.be/LHMneGMzvFE

And uppin this post just off the strength of its a travesty DPG got that many votes

The blatant disrespect Made me embarrassed for hip hop. How you can prefer bombs over Bagdad or something over this hard ? is beyond me.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Here is some more ? 5 Grand.

Make sure you play these in a car wit a system
    http://youtu.be/WzqLfIgxY7I
    http://youtu.be/zMOi9jIKm00

And this some Daz solo ?
    http://youtu.be/XHUzORvVEHM

http://youtu.be/LHMneGMzvFE

And uppin this post just off the strength of its a travesty DPG got that many votes

The blatant disrespect Made me embarrassed for hip hop. How you can prefer bombs over Bagdad or something over this hard ? is beyond me.

Yo son, I don't think this was a song vs song thread but we can do that If you like.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Deep
    kssfjxifodvd.png

Was about to make a Mobb Sleep vs Outkast poll till i found this.

Should we still do a poll or does this end the discussion.

DOGG POUND lost this pretty bad but didnt get many mentions in the other thread

It's a damn shame too.... but only on the IC can the second best duo of maybe all time loose to two for sure(alteast,... if not three) groups they harder than. When this poll was first made I showed a few people this ? offline in the actual real world and cats was laughing at me for even paying attention to this ? .

U voted for UGK to go tho

So u and your friends prolly a bunch of ? bois
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options