Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    So now Ali gonna be a white man in 100 years? Y'all ? and your extreme reactions to ? is sad
    Tell that to the Egyptians.l/cleopatra ....or Americans lol

When people say Americans are arrogant ....white people come to mind not the natives....when people say the American dream...it don't include poc...but you right....it's extreme...

Big difference is we actually have video footage of Ali...so how you gonna change his race when there visual evidence of what he looked like. They gonna purge human history of the thousands of images of Ali?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

Let me get this straight... she's half HAITIAN and half AUSTRIAN yet is looking for AFRICAN AMERICAN men OUTSIDE the U.S???

Im trying to make sense of this...

what's it to make sense of?

your too focus on her lineage. she considers herself black and she considered black. she wants an American black man.

why is that hard to understand?

so, people can't have a preference without some sort of angle or someone thinking it's ? ?

In all seriousness, why doesn't she move to the US? I'm very confused on what point U are trying to make

she doesn't want to move to the states.

bruh,

you can go anywhere on this planet and find white, asian, Indian, Hispanic and African.

living outside there place if birth or nationality.

not too many black American men around outside of the military. not saying they aren't around...just saying it's not alot.

Well then she is stupid for seeking an American black when American blacks do not migrate.
    so the Austrian boyfriend gets the ass without no competition.

? is sad...an this statement is why I come at ? like I do.

all American blacks gotta do is show up. an have the weakest game an we still pull 80% of the chicks. 95% if you thorough.

? sell themselves short an wonder why they keep coming up short.

where did she meet the Austrian ? ?

she's my wife's co-worker.

making 6 figures an she twenty ? 3

23 my ? .

no kids
    So she lives in Switzerland yet wants an African American black male?

Anyway Send me a pic for research purposes....btw should either be in Mexico or the DR Martin Luther King weekend u gonna be out there?

yes and yes....mlk weekend.....my American holidays are off
    ..when is that?

real ? ....? calling me goffy for trynna say it's better women than a Walmart worker out there who want a black American?

why is that so hard to believe?

Nobody is saying it's hard to believe... im saying when Stella wanted to get her groove back, she went to Jamaica ... she aint stay in Switzerland, and Ireland, or Austria wondering where the Yardies at...

Yet u bash brothas, because a ? want Afro Americans but dont want to come to America.

He's not bashing brothas, he's saying y'all need to go outside ya scope. I see a lot of ? even on here complain about how there's no good women cuz they pregnant, hood rats, gold-diggers and won't give a brotha a chance, have you tried travelling outside you social circles ? Hell around the world ? Why she gotta come to y'all if you not willing up upgrade yourself to meet her half way in order to build something valuable ?

Let's be honest tho if that broad walked into a room and you knew she was bad, 24 making 110k a year, intelligent all that good stuff, 80% of y'all wouldn't even approach off the strength of her making 110k a year. And if y'all knew her y'all would be intimidated on some "what can i provide her with other than ? ?" NH hence why ? would try to dog her out rather than build with her. He's saying ? just be different but if cats step their standards up and travelled and put themselves in the places where these women are they could pull them. But ? will overlook her for the "thick" past her prime Wal-Mart yamp.

I think ? took what Unc said to heart cuz they too prideful and the truth hurt.

Simple, im not trying to meet half Austrian ? in Austria.. she wants to see blk america men.
    Do brothas need to travel more in general? hell yea. But to sit here and get on brothas because a ? is too stupid to use Logic is beyond me....

Again, when u want to see Brazilian ? , do u go to brazil or wish they fall out the sky???

To play devil's advocate, you could argue, if you were looking to wife a woman that had her qualities would it be too much to ask to meet her half way ? How far would you go, what would you do ? I think ? just didn't articulate it as well.

It's not about articulation his points was clear, and stupid.
    there's a biracial woman in europe, who wants blk american men... yet obviously she can't find one , so she settles for this wht guy.
    And It's somehow blk american men's fault....

My thing is, She can always travel to the states to Atlanta, Cali, NY, Houston hell even Miami since she's actually half Haitian to meet brothas.
    OR, there's alotta blk men in Europe. So if she wanted blk men she could of found one....so for her to get with a wht guy over them let's me know she never liked blk men like that...

If im in Europe looking for sistas, best believe I'm m finding one. I'm not gonna wait for some shawty from Harlem to fall out the sky in France.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was just telling my lil homie that I ran into a half Haitian half Austrian chick..cute lil thing. dhesveurh a white dude cuz she can't find a decent American black man outside the US and when she's in the US...they try to dog her out.

Let me get this straight... she's half HAITIAN and half AUSTRIAN yet is looking for AFRICAN AMERICAN men OUTSIDE the U.S???

your too focus on her lineage. she considers herself black and she considered black. she wants an American black man.

so, people can't have a preference without some sort of angle or someone thinking it's ? ?

In all seriousness, why doesn't she move to the US? I'm very confused on what point U are trying to make

bruh,

you can go anywhere on this planet and find white, asian, Indian, Hispanic and African.

not too many black American men around outside of the military. not saying they aren't around...just saying it's not alot.

Well then she is stupid for seeking an American black when American blacks do not migrate.

all American blacks gotta do is show up. an have the weakest game an we still pull 80% of the chicks. 95% if you thorough.

23 my ? .

no kids

Anyway Send me a pic for research purposes....btw should either be in Mexico or the DR Martin Luther King weekend u gonna be out there?

..when is that?

real ? ....? calling me goffy for trynna say it's better women than a Walmart worker out there who want a black American?

Nobody is saying it's hard to believe... im saying when Stella wanted to get her groove back, she went to Jamaica ... she aint stay in Switzerland, and Ireland, or Austria wondering where the Yardies at...

Yet u bash brothas, because a ? want Afro Americans but dont want to come to America.

He's not bashing brothas, he's saying y'all need to go outside ya scope. I see a lot of ? even on here complain about how there's no good women cuz they pregnant, hood rats, gold-diggers and won't give a brotha a chance, have you tried travelling outside you social circles ? Hell around the world ? Why she gotta come to y'all if you not willing up upgrade yourself to meet her half way in order to build something valuable ?

Let's be honest tho if that broad walked into a room and you knew she was bad, 24 making 110k a year, intelligent all that good stuff, 80% of y'all wouldn't even approach off the strength of her making 110k a year. And if y'all knew her y'all would be intimidated on some "what can i provide her with other than ? ?" NH hence why ? would try to dog her out rather than build with her. He's saying ? just be different but if cats step their standards up and travelled and put themselves in the places where these women are they could pull them. But ? will overlook her for the "thick" past her prime Wal-Mart yamp.

thank you...

? always taking ? the wrong way.....always thinking someone bashing them.

too small minded to see ....i am providing an option. to day it's good sisters out there.

to day y'all better than me so y'all could pull better than me.....but somehow this is bashing.

this is why y'all need positivity in ya lives.

I'm saying y'all thorough enough to outshine anyonevyey y'all still see it as bashing.....the f kk is wrong with y'all.

give you ? props but that's a bad thing?

y'all fukked up in the head.

like seriously...go back an reread.....did I give props an say step up to the plate because I know your capable or did I day y'all wasn't ? ...

please someone point this out.

it ain't me
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

bruh,

23 my ? .

no kids

..when is that?

Simple, im not trying to meet half Austrian ? in Austria.. she wants to see blk america men.
    Do brothas need to travel more in general? hell yea. But to sit here and get on brothas because a ? is too stupid to use Logic is beyond me....

Again, when u want to see Brazilian ? , do u go to brazil or wish they fall out the sky???

To play devil's advocate, you could argue, if you were looking to wife a woman that had her qualities would it be too much to ask to meet her half way ? How far would you go, what would you do ? I think ? just didn't articulate it as well.

It's not about articulation his points was clear, and stupid.
    there's a biracial woman in europe, who wants blk american men... yet obviously she can't find one , so she settles for this wht guy.
    And It's somehow blk american men's fault....

My thing is, She can always travel to the states to Atlanta, Cali, NY, Houston hell even Miami since she's actually half Haitian to meet brothas.
    OR, there's alotta blk men in Europe. So if she wanted blk men she could of found one....so for her to get with a wht guy over them let's me know she never liked blk men like that...

If im in Europe looking for sistas, best believe I'm m finding one. I'm not gonna wait for some shawty from Harlem to fall out the sky in France.

Nah I think it's just your interpretation cuz he didn't say that you made that assertion from what was said. It's not about the girl in the example. Like I got something completely different from it but aye man to each his own.

We can go all day but I got things to do. I think this thread would be more interesting if we got more women's perspectives on this.

:+1:

Are u illiterate or just can't read?????

Here's your man's wrds...
    real ? ...

alot ? don't carry themselves as worthy or global citizens.

I don't know how many black woem I ran into abroad who are with white dudes cuz ? dint know how to act or are not cultured.

I think we as men need to step our game up. been saying it for a while.

there is no way I should be the dude who stands out among my wife's friends and coworkers.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao some of you ? sound dumb as ? and UOENO
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive travelled all over asia, africa n europe and most muricans I met were black...do believe americans in general should travel more, ? only 4% - or something like that - has a passport

There are millions of great women with great jobs...even more great women with ? jobs...loads of women (and men) are settling with someone they djdnt really want and those idiots (like the austrian chick) can only blame themselves...and might be ? people by default.

I know 2steps means well with his broaden your horizon plight though...
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Always funny to read comments of those who oppose int cultural/racial marriage, acting like their philosophy hasnt been on the losing side for the last 100k years. Were social creatures and have been mingling..

Kai is a good example, ? somali, married a murican, not many east africans ? with american culture, ? not even with south or wezt african culture but she adapted and embraced, adopted that ? and made it part of her own ? . Thats cultural change on a micro lvl that happens world wide everyday, mofos to young or lack the insight to realize that race/culture change is inevitable...

Yeah few generations ? doesnt change that much...but worldwide on a macro lvl, through tbe ages it does and did...

Only way you can prevent mixing is isolating yourself on an island like at some islands here in Indo lol.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always funny to read comments of those who oppose int cultural/racial marriage, acting like their philosophy hasnt been on the losing side for the last 100k years. Were social creatures and have been mingling..

Kai is a good example, ? somali, married a murican, not many east africans ? with american culture, ? not even with south or wezt african culture but she adapted and embraced, adopted that ? and made it part of her own ? . Thats cultural change on a micro lvl that happens world wide everyday, mofos to young or lack the insight to realize that race/culture change is inevitable...

Yeah few generations ? doesnt change that much...but worldwide on a macro lvl, through tbe ages it does and did...

Only way you can prevent mixing is isolating yourself on an island like at some islands here in Indo lol.

Show me prior to outside invasion (European,Arab,)

Where it was "average" for Africans to marry outside of the continent.....

Show me prior to colonization and ? ...

• HundredEyes
    Options
    So now Ali gonna be a white man in 100 years? Y'all ? and your extreme reactions to ? is sad
    Tell that to the Egyptians.l/cleopatra ....or Americans lol

When people say Americans are arrogant ....white people come to mind not the natives....when people say the American dream...it don't include poc...but you right....it's extreme...

Big difference is we actually have video footage of Ali...so how you gonna change his race when there visual evidence of what he looked like. They gonna purge human history of the thousands of images of Ali?

1126.gif

Dude........

egypt2.jpg
    Ancient-Egypt-Wallpaper-16801050.jpg
    egyptian-hieroglyphs.jpg

We have visual evidence of what ancient Egyptians looked like, but that didn't stop white people from trying to re-write history.

Not many outside the states and europe believe the ancient egyptians were white though, thats the bubble yall live in, the conditioning....

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Maybe we don't want to end up like South America where there's a whole bunch of mixed race people and the real black people get treated like s***.

But your either mixed or your family is mixed and looks like a bag of f****** Skittles so I don't expect you to understand this s***

I watched something called "the big debate" of South Africa and had nightmares....bruh global white supremacy is deep asf....white people literally took over South Africa....? the women...and created a third race of people called "coloureds" and these people don't call themselves white, or black, they say coloured....and they are proud to be "colored" and get offended when being called anything but that....and of course the black indigenous population is at the bottom...

[flash=]https://youtu.be/jpLFdtSNwpU[flash/]
  • HundredEyes
    Options

Go look at a globe, Africa is huge and diverse and is connected to west asia, mofos can actually reach Denmark from South Africa by foot...meaning your borders are superficial...how far in the history of mankind do you wanna go back? 8000? When people from Africa had a mass exodus to what is now europe? Wanna go back 4000 years ago when ancient Egyptians were conquering west asian land and mingling with the people?

The continent of africa was diverse af before rome even existed, I have no idea how anyone can study human history but still hold on to petty notions of nationality lr ethnicity/race when clearly the facts are that those concepts are meaningless cause theyre fresh...no one in ancient egypt gave a ? about race and marriage like you do now in post apartheid america.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Ultimately I'm not pro a black person marrying a white one cuz I'm first and for most a champion of building strong black family units. I'm not vehement about it, like if other mfs doing it, oh well, I just think they're doing themselves and their people a bit of a disservice, but it's their life

But I feel the same way where it's a black man or woman doing it. At the end of the day, I know I'm not gonna be doing it and that's all that really matters in the end

your guidance is based off culture, religion and upbringing from your parents.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol if Kia was ? Somali she would be totally different
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    bottom line is....if you ain't a saggy pants wearing limited thinking fukk ? ...why are you getting offended at this thread?

if I say....women in Atlanta can't find a good man cuz it's too many gayz. how would you take it if you lived in Atlanta?

would you say, you fukked up for thinking that, it's not true an try to attack me or show me them hoes?

it's all perspective.

your mentality dictates how the message is recieved regardless of articulation.

talk too busy focusing on the woman saying she needs to get out.....what about y'all?

I can gaurantee once you get out an start fukking around globally...you go back to your hood like this some ? an see things the way I see them.

the world is ours for the taking....an y'all fighting the ? saying go get it rather than going to get it
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Maybe we don't want to end up like South America where there's a whole bunch of mixed race people and the real black people get treated like s***.

But your either mixed or your family is mixed and looks like a bag of f****** Skittles so I don't expect you to understand this s***

I watched something called "the big debate" of South Africa and had nightmares....bruh global white supremacy is deep asf....white people literally took over South Africa....? the women...and created a third race of people called "coloureds" and these people don't call themselves white, or black, they say coloured....and they are proud to be "colored" and get offended when being called anything but that....and of course the black indigenous population is at the bottom...

[flash=]https://youtu.be/jpLFdtSNwpU[flash/]

Coloured ppl often have Asian origins and you have to realize not every nation follows the American one drop rule
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Go look at a globe, Africa is huge and diverse and is connected to west asia, mofos can actually reach Denmark from South Africa by foot...meaning your borders are superficial...how far in the history of mankind do you wanna go back? 8000? When people from Africa had a mass exodus to what is now europe? Wanna go back 4000 years ago when ancient Egyptians were conquering west asian land and mingling with the people?

The continent of africa was diverse af before rome even existed, I have no idea how anyone can study human history but still hold on to petty notions of nationality lr ethnicity/race when clearly the facts are that those concepts are meaningless cause theyre fresh...no one in ancient egypt gave a ? about race and marriage like you do now in post apartheid america.

With all due respect you do not understand the American (north and south) relationship with race
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    bottom line is....if you ain't a saggy pants wearing limited thinking fukk ? ...why are you getting offended at this thread?

if I say....women in Atlanta can't find a good man cuz it's too many gayz. how would you take it if you lived in Atlanta?

would you say, you fukked up for thinking that, it's not true an try to attack me or show me them hoes?

it's all perspective.

your mentality dictates how the message is recieved regardless of articulation.

talk too busy focusing on the woman saying she needs to get out.....what about y'all?

I can gaurantee once you get out an start fukking around globally...you go back to your hood like this some ? an see things the way I see them.

the world is ours for the taking....an y'all fighting the ? saying go get it rather than going to get it

Our general perspective is you made zero sense with your point
  • HundredEyes
    Options

With all due respect you do not understand the American (north and south) relationship with race

And you dont understand the African concepts of it...so we can all learn something here lol
This discussion has been closed.