Multiple fatalities reported in England at stadium where Ariana Grande performed

Options

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I wish this would stop

We are all under attack from murderous terrorists especially as Westerners: we cannot escape it

The only way it would stop is for the richest most powerful nations on earth (the US and UK particularly) to hands off Islamic countries forever completely and stop describing or labelling people they ? over there as 'collateral damage'; they're humans like us too...

It is what it is...

Yeah i doubt thats the solution and that it would stop.The West is apparently is the great evil and our decadent/hedonistic way of life is the problem until we are part of the Caliphate and cleansed through Jihad.

How is this silly rhetoric that you made up, more apparent then drone strikes, military occupations and embargo's?

He said withdrawing the counter insurgency from the middle east would end terrorist attacks on the west and I said it wouldnt coz its deeper than that ...

It might not end it but then if there is a disconnect from those Islamic countries (I still insist) by the West but because of financial gains ... like the US didn't shut off Cuba for decades?

Because now it's looking like a merry go round. Didn't Trump launch a massive missile in Afghanistan not too long ago? You know how many innocents lost their lives in that? But it's just 'one of those things...' for majority of us on this side of the world

Some of these attacks in Europe and the States in some cases are probably the reflection of damage done to countries of the proponents of these terror acts... even if they're born and raised within

Just my own perspective on these atrocities... not influenced by anyone or body

I mean its 50/50, I think both sides have to take responsibility and accountability for the decisions made since 1945. I do not think its one sided and as simple as Western withdrawal from the gulf states.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like he went to fight the civil war in Libya and returned damaged.
  • fortyacres
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It seems like he went to fight the civil war in Libya and returned damaged.

Its said dude was likely trained in Syria.

I do think EU terrorism is somewhat the equivalent of American Mass shootings in nature.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was praying for a false flag but now people from my community have been pronounced dead, ? is just sad as ? man I really feel for all the victims and family.
  • fortyacres
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Was praying for a false flag but now people from my community have been pronounced dead, ? is just sad as ? man I really feel for all the victims and family.

See how dumb you idiots sound with that false flag ? ? Oh it's all so real now that u know the victims?

He is a ? idiot, whats new.

False flags do happen tho you dumb ? atleast I am smart enough to look through the evidence instead of swallowing all the information given to me and taking it as facts.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See how dumb you idiots sound with that false flag ? ? Oh it's all so real now that u know the victims?

False flags do happen tho you dumb ? atleast I am smart enough to look through the evidence instead of swallowing all the information given to me and taking it as facts.

Provide proof
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vumglohrishd.png

Mr bean lookn ass
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Provide proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uiry2xlvgKQ
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo deport the ? dont let them come..we been at war for twenty years at what point do we nuke them. ..or do we fight forever ..the American public supports simply destroying some of the arab land or enslaving it so its no threat much how the British did India with private companies. ..we must frame are finally solution to the arab problem in fear an safety...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo deport the ? dont let them come..we been at war for twenty years at what point do we nuke them. ..or do we fight forever ..the American public supports simply destroying some of the arab land or enslaving it so its no threat much how the British did India with private companies. ..we must frame are finally solution to the arab problem in fear an safety...

even if you rewrite this with all the correct grammar, it would still be ignorant and incoherent as hell.

The Muslims are my enemy i wish to ? Islamic terrorist they must be defeated..we are at war an since u r a ? u think u r not American but u r!!!? liberal media keep us unsafe..
  • fortyacres
    Options

even if you rewrite this with all the correct grammar, it would still be ignorant and incoherent as hell.

The Muslims are my enemy i wish to ? Islamic terrorist they must be defeated..we are at war an since u r a ? u think u r not American but u r!!!? liberal media keep us unsafe..

ive been accused of being a fox news/republican cheerleader and now a ? liberal all in the sane thread , lmao you ? is too much.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is dumb as ? . This is like the Muslim telling the black dude he needs to put an end all the ? that goes on in the hood because he's black. Holding an entire group of people responsible for the actions of few is simple minded.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For someone wit the name "blackgod" thats some straight whiteboy ? you said
  • fortyacres
    Options

This dude is ? dangerous to global security.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Provide proof

This video cites Boston as a "false-flag." I live outside of Boston. I had people who were hurt in the attack. I had ? idiots like you asking me for proof and offering me money on facebook.

I have a friend who is still recovering and still gets harassed by you "false-flag" low-lifes.

I honestly ? hate ya'll.

They need to take the internet away from you idiots, because you are not well and do not possess the necessary level of discernment to use it responsibly.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew Big ? U 2 U ? ! U know Y I feel this way? Walked in these shoes a bit? Didn't think so. Your reply is invalid, insufficient and I reject yo deposit muhfucka! I mean and meant that ? !
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Stew Big ? U 2 U ? ! U know Y I feel this way? Walked in these shoes a bit? Didn't think so. Your reply is invalid, insufficient and I reject yo deposit muhfucka! I mean and meant that ? !

You have reasoning to want innocent people that you don't know to die? Can't wait to hear this.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Provide proof

This video cites Boston as a "false-flag." I live outside of Boston. I had people who were hurt in the attack. I had ? idiots like you asking me for proof and offering me money on facebook.

I have a friend who is still recovering and still gets harassed by you "false-flag" low-lifes.

I honestly ? hate ya'll.

They need to take the internet away from you idiots, because you are not well and do not possess the necessary level of discernment to use it responsibly.

Is it not possible for your friend to tell lies? or you to tell lies? I am 30 years of age and one thing I have learned in my journey so far is that PEOPLE LIE! the truth is I will never truly know the truth about most things so I have decided to stop giving a ? and stop wasting my time focusing on the conspiracy ? , I will now devote my time to making the world a better place and speaking my truth.