Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raina is gonna grow up to look like Kima Greggs...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I think what looks weird about her is she's a kid but that's the face of an aunty. Not really even weird, just not what ur used to. Member my wife and kids had an actually competent dark skin black daughter? ? man, 2 seasons in..they got themselves a ditzy redbone
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously though Kanan pulling home robberies of flatscreen tvs and trinkets while Dre is giving him $15-20k a week just to chill.

El oh El

Hes robbin rich folks cmon son. Pay attention. Some of that ? in there is worth more than 20k on a good day

The ? walked out with just a TV

What show you watching, b
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously though Kanan pulling home robberies of flatscreen tvs and trinkets while Dre is giving him $15-20k a week just to chill.

El oh El

Hes robbin rich folks cmon son. Pay attention. Some of that ? in there is worth more than 20k on a good day

The ? walked out with just a TV

What show you watching, b

Probably was a wack ass Vizio
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Somebody @ me when they have the gif of tariq giving her the finger in the elevator
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was all up in that ? room though. I would've told my sister get the ? out too
  • Beta
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Good ?

*Adds to repertoire*
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I wanna see Tariq get stomped out

Don't understand all the hate for Tariq.

He's acting just like a sheltered suburban kid would act under those circumstances.

Can't blame him for being naive and not having a firm grasp on what his father's really into.

All he knows about is his pops leaving his family to be with some chick he knew from high school.

Ghost is to blame for that more than anything, so all the hate should really be directed at him.

Just because it's understandable and somewhat realistic doesn't make it any less infuriating. ? that stupid lil ? .

Well, as someone alluded to earlier.........his parents haven't really done anything to raise him besides send him to private school and shelter him from how they grew up.

So, with Kanan being the only one whose really in his ear........I don't see how anyone can really fault the kid when neither one of his parents communicates with him on that level.

I don't know if I'm sold on it being Ghost and Tasha fault. They did the best they could to try to fix it so they kids didn't have to be criminals to survive. Only thing they didn't count on is the sheltering of their old life helped develop curiosity...well atleast for the ? but teenage boys test the waters and push envelopes, that don't mean you did a bad job parenting, just mean teens get on some rebelous stupid ? on idol time. Besides, if the parents was really on some stupid ? the daughter would be willing out too, that's why I think alot of it is just Tariq in his ? ? teen stage.

Ironically Kanaan a worse parent than Tasha and Ghost, I don't think they would murk Tariq wit no ? given like Fif did to his ? ? son yet he's the voice of guidance and reason to this dweeby geek.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    And this whole judging Rayna's looks that I'm ready is got damn uncomfortable as a muthafucka, SHE A GOT DAMN KID YALL!! I don't give a ? if she resembles shrek! Stop being creepy as ? .

Exactly. ? judging a kid like they do women In illpix.

R Kelly ass ?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's acting just like a sheltered suburban kid would act under those circumstances.

Can't blame him for being naive and not having a firm grasp on what his father's really into.

All he knows about is his pops leaving his family to be with some chick he knew from high school.

Ghost is to blame for that more than anything, so all the hate should really be directed at him.

Just because it's understandable and somewhat realistic doesn't make it any less infuriating. ? that stupid lil ? .

Well, as someone alluded to earlier.........his parents haven't really done anything to raise him besides send him to private school and shelter him from how they grew up.

So, with Kanan being the only one whose really in his ear........I don't see how anyone can really fault the kid when neither one of his parents communicates with him on that level.

This is some more dumb ? that's always said.

? really feel some kinda way that Ghost and Tasha didn't raise their kids like they grew up. Even tho they did all that, illegal ? , so their kids WOULDN'T have to be raised in that same environment.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh...Angela gotta be one of the dumbest muthafuccas on the show.

So lemme get this straight...this ? spent his whole criminal life under the radar...being in the shadows...but just throws all that away by killing a fed???

That ? Proctor did in court...etherous

Not even gonna speak about the boy.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is some more dumb ? that's always said.

? really feel some kinda way that Ghost and Tasha didn't raise their kids like they grew up. Even tho they did all that, illegal ? , so their kids WOULDN'T have to be raised in that same environment.

Nah, not saying that they shouldn't try to give them a better life than they had.

But keep in mind, Ghost and Tasha aren't doctors and lawyers.

They're not the Cosby family.

Ghost is a druglord and Tasha's a grown-up version of a hood chick whose a drug dealer's girlfriend.

So, there's a certain amount of danger that those kids are gonna be susceptible to that they're not gonna be aware of if their parents don't properly school them.

Raina lucked out because she could've very easily been in the same situation as Ruiz' daughter a few years back.

Somewhere down the line, Ghost and Tasha slipped up because there's no way Kanan should've even been able to get that close to him.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

I don't know if I'm sold on it being Ghost and Tasha fault. They did the best they could to try to fix it so they kids didn't have to be criminals to survive. Only thing they didn't count on is the sheltering of their old life helped develop curiosity...well atleast for the ? but teenage boys test the waters and push envelopes, that don't mean you did a bad job parenting, just mean teens get on some rebelous stupid ? on idol time. Besides, if the parents was really on some stupid ? the daughter would be willing out too, that's why I think alot of it is just Tariq in his ? ? teen stage.

Ironically Kanaan a worse parent than Tasha and Ghost, I don't think they would murk Tariq wit no ? given like Fif did to his ? ? son yet he's the voice of guidance and reason to this dweeby geek.

q200rboeblwb.png

• Beta
    edited July 2017
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    How come Tariq doesn't seem to find it odd that his mom or his dads best friend have no idea who "Slim" is, but yet this "Slim" guy seems to know so much about Ghost?

Because he's like 15 ? dont think like that
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    La La 0-3 with the sex scenes. She should stop.

Hefa be lookin like she's trying to remember the sex choreography instead of making it look natural

Gotdamn u have a point... her movements are scripted looking.. but Tasha looks natural when she getting smash.. i bet we gone see her naked chocolate body as soon as ghost get free lol
  • The Divine Visitor
    The Divine Visitor Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options
    La La 0-3 with the sex scenes. She should stop.

Hefa be lookin like she's trying to remember the sex choreography instead of making it look natural

Yo I hear what you sayin but shes the only one getting busy right now and with practice she might get better. Somebody needs to get in her ear and remind her about that award that Halley got for Monster's Ball. She needs some motivation to do better or to just not fake it and actually do it on camera the way Halley did.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know why Carmelo was stepping out on LaLa if the fake ? is looking like that. She looks like someone who's never had sex doing an impression of having sex.

Naturi's chocolate ass needs to reappear.

I feel like this season is a momentum killer the way season two of The Wire was. It's necessary storytelling, but it isn't interesting really. Tariq and Kanan's ? is just being drug out. Will Tasha flip or not is meh since she's the reason the ? stayed in the dope game, so that's not happening. The extortion angle was cool until it got mashed in an episode. Stabbing Homeland Security was ? , but Proctor's "I got a guy" makes him seem like he's about that life when he's basically being ran by a junkie and shown categorically to not be about that life. Maybe I missed something, but he's a legal genius who can't figure out how to get his kid away from a junkie yet has body disposal people on the team? Why be scared of Tommy then? Why not ? the ? and get her mopped up? The ? ?

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost kills biscuit and Charlie Murphy

He gets out in episode 6

Angela kills Mike

Kanan kills Dr. Dre's daughter

Tyriq kills Jukebox
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why y'all ? giving Tariq bodies?
    I don't see that ? happening at all.

Tariq is rebellious and naive, he's not some stone cold killer. He's just the instrument in which Kanan is going to lose face to his homies.

They will eventually want Tariq to do something he knows is foul and not something he can hide. It'll be some ? he might feel guilty for and back out.

Kanan has been hyping Tariq up and defending him to others who are looking for a reason to off him. It seems like in every ep Kanan has to reassure people that Tariq is solid, so that means that eventually there will be a time when he isn't.

He might be pressured into dropping a body but I don't see it happening. Thus far all he's done is help rob those white kids, and we've seen that those white kids ? with him about his dad so its more revenge-based crime than anything.

He's just the instrument of Kanan's downfall. Don't be surprised if Kanan is somehow redeemed by helping Tariq get out of a jam.