any last min request for JG

Options
finafloe
finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in AKA Donkey
As we all know the death of JG has tooken us all by surprised

The legendary poster JHONNY GREEN known for his tremendous exposures has fell victim to the "ILL BOT"

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME HERE TO POST ANY LAST MIN REQUEST FROM THE MAN.AS HE IS ON HIS DEATH BED WITH THE DEATH RATTLE....TAKE A MOMNENT AND BOW YOUR HEAD IN SILENCE FOR THIS POOR SOUL

johnny i wish u the best in your ic recovery...may "real life" be with you on your journey to a new YOU.....love you

Comments

• Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    Options
    You silly ? , Ill Bot is simply banning based on IP Address. If I actually cared about being banned, I wouldn't be using my real IP address.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped reading after tooken. You don't get the red squigglies on your computer?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *waits for Ill Bot*

#Moneyteamlost
  • finafloe
    Options
    You silly ? , Ill Bot is simply banning based on IP Address. If I actually cared about being banned, I wouldn't be using my real IP address.

Wat would u like mama to make u for ya last suppet boo i got u..
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well *chokes up*.. what do u tell a man that took u from a relatively unknown, to a top 5 poster?..... eat a ? , and have fun reading all my posts word for word as u sit with a scowl on ur face eating bananas at ur desktop lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    If he's really gone .. I will miss some of his funny threads.

But I'm sure he will be back

soon

as in right now
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is why i find the other thread with the reach around posters hilarious .
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    Options
    aquinafina wrote: »

awwww, you really want beef with me. K, Aquina Philip, i'll acquiesce your request.

Let it be known to the people that I had no problems with Aqua and respected her as a poster until she started hurling darts my way from afar.
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: reggie g, nuri, kat2180, Steevie_00

USER BANNED
    Reina B
  • finafloe
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »

awwww, you really want beef with me. K, Aquina Philip, i'll acquiesce your request.

Let it be known to the people that I had no problems with Aqua and respected her as a poster until she started hurling darts my way from afar.

Lol jg.....this is an internet forum baby...when i log off my life i have continues this is the donkey we need hee hees and ha haas wstever ammo u have with me I DONT CARE U SHOULD KNOW THAT IT DONT MATTER IMA STILL POST HERE AS I PLEASE so b my geust and give us something to talk about..
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aquinafina wrote:

Lol jg.....this is an internet forum baby...when i log off my life i have continues this is the donkey we need hee hees and ha haas wstever ammo u have with me I DONT CARE U SHOULD KNOW THAT IT DONT MATTER IMA STILL POST HERE AS I PLEASE so b my geust and give us something to talk about..

Remember when Seedz had you shook talking about you were gonna call the police in that tinychat? Good times..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    smoking_gun.jpg

terminated on sight
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    @buttuh don't bring that ? up... we cool now :(|)
  • finafloe
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    aquinafina wrote:

Remember when Seedz had you shook talking about you were gonna call the police in that tinychat? Good times..
    aquinafina wrote:

Ummmm i was just playing can we not forget how i got the nickname boss aside from me callin myself a boss?
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    @buttuh don't bring that ? up... we cool now :(|)

She was petrified fam.
  • finafloe
    Options
    Lmaoooooo if u really think i was scared damn yo!!!
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    I mean.... lol no comment.
  • finafloe
    Options
    I mean.... lol no comment.

Yes thank u seedz u know good enough well my ass was not nobodys scared

Ok but shall we bring up the time were u tried to have ? DOUG that night where u told me ur real name

Lets talk about it boo...since u tryna feed off some ? u know good enough well did not ? me off..it took me by surprise but i was NOT MAD..
  • finafloe
    Options
    Naw scratch that i dont want to take from johnnys memorial..
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    [img]http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/? _grave4.jpg[/img]

RIP to the fallen legend...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boss, please eloborate........
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    ? his name is Doug??? R u seriouz???
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    LMAO yes please expand.

• Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    ? his name is Doug??? R u seriouz???

;))
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Lol I love how she thinks I told her my name is Doug on some special ? .