any last min request for JG

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the thing with seedz is I always took it as him seeking that acceptance by any means from the fathers of this forum (I call them fathers because most of u treat them as such) ......

but then I noticed towards the end of last year that one of the fathers started boxing seedz out and leaving him out of the loop, seedz trying to brew a beef with "fieldtrips" towards the end of last year did nothing but confirm to me in my thoughts that he felt abandoned by his e-father who in return stuck up for "fieldtrips" .....
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Kimi wrote: »
    Seedz is a follower?? Since when ???

Anywho....

Kimi is like a moth to a flame when it comes to Choice

lol
    He's a follower since I said it dumb ? , that's my opinion. Are you really trying to take it there today?

keep my name out your text.

ROFL Kimi be getting HEATED when people disagree with her... which is most of the time.

No, she was throwing shade before the takeover so this was inevitable. I know you're glad she caped for you but my opinion still stands and I'm far from the only poster here who thinks you ride ? ? .

You and CB... I'll be thoroughly surprised if you can name at least 2 more people who would agree with that. Have fun, I'm looking forward to that.

Weren't you beefing with half the well known posters who were cool with the Donkey legends??

Kimi will definitely pretend like she doesn't know about that because it totally nullifies the point she's trying to make. Kimi & CB will always act like, and might even truly believe, that anyone who agrees with them being wack is just doing it to agree with the "legends". It's all about being egotistical and self preservation. They might very well truly feel like it's impossible for multiple people to have negative opinions about them. This applies to Kimi more than it does to CB because he is more a of a troll. For Kimi it's more of a mental sickness...

Forget this ? lol what are your thoughts on Marquette vs South Florida? Im thinking bout putting some money on that one....

You mean Marquette vs Cincinnati? I would lean towards Marquette since they are getting +1 and I think they get undervalued most of the time.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Rofl wtf is BoyBest talking about? You in some ultra fantasy IC world man.

The internet is not real.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anywho....

lol
    He's a follower since I said it dumb ? , that's my opinion. Are you really trying to take it there today?

ROFL Kimi be getting HEATED when people disagree with her... which is most of the time.

No, she was throwing shade before the takeover so this was inevitable. I know you're glad she caped for you but my opinion still stands and I'm far from the only poster here who thinks you ride ? ? .

You and CB... I'll be thoroughly surprised if you can name at least 2 more people who would agree with that. Have fun, I'm looking forward to that.

Weren't you beefing with half the well known posters who were cool with the Donkey legends??

Kimi will definitely pretend like she doesn't know about that because it totally nullifies the point she's trying to make. Kimi & CB will always act like, and might even truly believe, that anyone who agrees with them being wack is just doing it to agree with the "legends". It's all about being egotistical and self preservation. They might very well truly feel like it's impossible for multiple people to have negative opinions about them. This applies to Kimi more than it does to CB because he is more a of a troll. For Kimi it's more of a mental sickness...

Forget this ? lol what are your thoughts on Marquette vs South Florida? Im thinking bout putting some money on that one....

You mean Marquette vs Cincinnati? I would lean towards Marquette since they are getting +1 and I think they get undervalued most of the time.

yea I meant Cincy... MArquette has been looking TOUGH as of late. Im placing the bet right now
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    the thing with seedz is I always took it as him seeking that acceptance by any means from the fathers of this forum (I call them fathers because most of u treat them as such) ......

but then I noticed towards the end of last year that one of the fathers started boxing seedz out and leaving him out of the loop, seedz trying to brew a beef with "fieldtrips" towards the end of last year did nothing but confirm to me in my thoughts that he felt abandoned by his e-father who in return stuck up for "fieldtrips" .....

Wow!! Thats some real ? rite there. I cosign heavily. He was def jealous of Fields bein anointed the new peenholder, it was sad to say the least.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    aquinafina wrote: »

Kimi i love u with all my heart but i only agreed to the first part of this...y on mrdsouthern
    She's made several snide comments, I don't care how "nice" she is, if the chick comes at me wrong I'm going to respond in kind, period.

Why would I have to " pretend" about anything concerning you? You are not that relevant to me, and I do recall when you were beefing with the other posters, I also recall you scrambling and begging to get back into their good graces. I also remember you crying about the e=beef to one of your real life friends and getting roasted for it....do you remember that?

You were lost when those dudes casted you out the clique, now again. I think you're a ? rider and a follower, I dont care how many people come in here and cape for you my opinion stands, period.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rofl wtf is BoyBest talking about? You in some ultra fantasy IC world man.

The internet is not real.

I was so lost.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Anywho....

lol

yea I meant Cincy... MArquette has been looking TOUGH as of late. Im placing the bet right now

I would def lean toward Marquette considering all they need to do is win... but I will say this right now, I would stay away from the game because it's probably Cincinnati's biggest game of the year in terms of ramifications for getting in the tourney and they might just come out and play their best game...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I can't stop laughing at " peenholder" nh
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO wack posters make up the most ? stories on here and try to pass them off as real.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Anywho....

lol

I would def lean toward Marquette considering all they need to do is win... but I will say this right now, I would stay away from the game because it's probably Cincinnati's biggest game of the year in terms of ramifications for getting in the tourney and they might just come out and play their best game...

Yea but Buzz has those Marquette boys locked in .. shout out to his waltz at W. VA lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Kimi once again re-writing history in a way that makes her opinion look better. The longer you keep putting your mental illness on the back burner, the worse it will get Kimi... I know you make a lot of money, but that can disappear quick when a person is very unstable.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Anywho....

lol

Yea but Buzz has those Marquette boys locked in .. shout out to his waltz at W. VA lol

I completely agree. I think Marquette is very underrated and not talked about enough. All they do is win, but they don't seem to get talked about on a national level which is probably why they aren't even favored in this game. However, this game means A LOT more to cinci then it does for them.

That all being said, I will not bet on this game, but if I did I would chose Marquette.
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

Okay maybe I was instigating there, but to be real. The only reason you are claiming she was taking "pop shots" at you is because she disagreed with you. Are you that sick in the head that you really believe it is impossible for someone to disagree with you? Kimi, real ? you may have mental instability. I'm telling you. You can google some of these symptoms you display and you will find a mental sickness that matches it.

Yes I'm an addict, but you got much more serious problems to look at.

I don't curse everyone out who disagrees with me seedz miss me with that. I responded to her that way for other reasons, reasons I don't have to explain to you.
    Now, the rest of the post was laughable, there will never come a day where I entertain a diagnosis of mental illness from a completely non functioning man-child like you.
    Roll of your Mom's couch, get a job and join the rest of the adults in the Real World before you try to advise or diagnose anyone with anything....? hilarious...smh
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    i didn't follow that boybest story @ all

He on some IC Game of Thrones type ? with that one...
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boybest story must've been in another matrix cuz I don't remember that at all

Jonny got Boybest, Kimi, Chasin, and DatNigga going nutz
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »

Exactly, at least I'm not the only one who remembers that ? ...after that ? went down he was scrambling to get back on their team. He was damn near run off the forum
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options

Okay maybe I was instigating there, but to be real. The only reason you are claiming she was taking "pop shots" at you is because she disagreed with you. Are you that sick in the head that you really believe it is impossible for someone to disagree with you? Kimi, real ? you may have mental instability. I'm telling you. You can google some of these symptoms you display and you will find a mental sickness that matches it.

Yes I'm an addict, but you got much more serious problems to look at.

I don't curse everyone out who disagrees with me seedz miss me with that. I responded to her that way for other reasons, reasons I don't have to explain to you.
    Now, the rest of the post was laughable, there will never come a day where I entertain a diagnosis of mental illness from a completely non functioning man-child like you.
    Roll of your Mom's couch, get a job and join the rest of the adults in the Real World before you try to advise or diagnose anyone with anything....? hilarious...smh

I know more about the real world than you, FACT.

And I ain't talkin bout MTV y'all!!!
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ BoyBest instigating and ? being confused.

How do some of you posters call yourself Donkey posters and miss basic ? ?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options
    IC idiots think I dissed FieldTrips because of some deep rooted feelings I had about other posters? Wtf is y'all talking about man? I am a random/spontaneous person. I dissed him because I felt like it rofl. CB & Kimi once again getting too into this IC ? and trying to draw these fantasy conclusions in order to make themselves and their opinions of me look better.
  • Kimi
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    Kimi gotta be in contention for WOAT poster in IC history. Easily is the worst I've seen in the past 3 years.

Yes and you're well known for your great judgement ;)

I'll be dat.. you're still woat.

that's not an insult to me dear, especially when it's coming from you ;)
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options
    @Elzo69Reloaded so you bet Marquette str8 up or Marquette +1? Cuz I'll root for them with you if so.

Cain Marko wrote: »
    Duke to win it all this year.

Ehh they don't have all the pieces. I say Kentucky right now is easily the best team in cbb. I'll probably pick them to win depending on who they get in their part of the bracket. Won't be surprised to see Duke in the final four if they get a nice bracket.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited March 2012
    Options
    For those of u callin BB crazy, he is not. I remember that thread clearly bcuz I was instigating the 2 crackers to fight lol. Seedz was overcome by the green eyed monster, furious that he had been demoted from being the H.C.I.C..... he was spending nights in his Mom's basement drinkin himself into a stuper with every "plat thread" Fields made, reminiscing bout his glory days and was wishin Fields a horrible death so that he can gain back ownership of his ever so coveted H.C.I.C title.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options
    For those of u callin BB crazy, he is not. I remember that thread clearly bcuz I was instigating the 2 crackers to fight lol. Seedz was overcome by the green eyed monster, furious that he had been demoted from being the H.C.I.C..... he was spending nights in his Mom's basement drinkin himself into a stuper with every "plat thread" Fields made, reminiscing bout his glory days and was wishin Fields a horrible death so that he can gain back ownership of his ever so coveted H.C.I.C title.

Rofl this guy is really living in a fantasy world. When you envision this situation do you imagine me and fieldrtips battling in shining armor???
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Carolina to win it all this year.

i can live with that