any last min request for JG

Options

Comments

• ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    For those of u callin BB crazy, he is not. I remember that thread clearly bcuz I was instigating the 2 crackers to fight lol. Seedz was overcome by the green eyed monster, furious that he had been demoted from being the H.C.I.C..... he was spending nights in his Mom's basement drinkin himself into a stuper with every "plat thread" Fields made, reminiscing bout his glory days and was wishin Fields a horrible death so that he can gain back ownership of his ever so coveted H.C.I.C title.

Rofl this guy is really living in a fantasy world. When you envision this situation do you imagine me and fieldrtips battling in shining armor???

Hahaha u gotta admit that post made u laugh rite? Im a ? yo, just trolling as usual lol. Yall ? are a trip, boy.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @seedz we can all agree that Duke ain't ? ... What u think about Cinci? They my dark horse...

Lol they are like 50/50 to even make the tourney at this point man. They probably will, but their seed will be so low that they won't really have a shot to do damage. If they win this game tonight they will be in for sure, but the best seed they'll get is 10/11 so what can they really do? They will have to play out of their minds to make the sweet 16, but they do have crazy shooters so it's plausible. It all depends on the match-ups they get.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    why would I make a post about seeds dissing FieldTrips if he didn't ? I dont play them games.....

he dissed the dude fieldtrips and his father stepped in the middle and told him that he thought fieldtrips was a good poster, seeds explained to his father why he thought fieldtrips was trash and his father hardened his stance on why he felt fieldtrips was credible ..... I sat back like I always do and watched the thread post for post .

after that seeds turned his face black and his e-aura depleted .... I do give this to seeds though, he has a way with spinning things and making u seem delusional/crazy .... "oh who in their right mind would think that" "I swear people take my posts and turn them into magic" "why would a person take something I said and turn it inot that"
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Kentucky straight up would beat Duke but I see them having a hiccup in the tourney.

See I think you're saying that just because of the past Calipari kentucky teams have had those hiccups. I feel like this team is SOOO much different though. Anthony Davis is a complete game changer. I hate to make my opinion based on one guy, but he is the real deal. His presence changes everything about the game.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyBest hilarious right now......
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I know more about the real world than you, FACT.

And I ain't talkin bout MTV y'all!!!

*sigh* Seedz you haven't joined the world yet, you're operating at the capacity of a High School student still living at home, drinking, partying and not having a job.
    For those reasons I will never care about any assessments or judgements you make about me or my life. Beyond this forum you don't know ? about me, so it's just absurd for you to think I would care.
    You're a child to me seedz, a child in the body of a man in his mid twenties. age 30 is going to come around and hit you HARD, mark my words. you already lost dude.
    IC idiots think I dissed FieldTrips because of some deep rooted feelings I had about other posters? Wtf is y'all talking about man? I am a random/spontaneous person. I dissed him because I felt like it rofl. CB & Kimi once again getting too into this IC ? and trying to draw these fantasy conclusions in order to make themselves and their opinions of me look better.

Again, no one cares that much darlin, just like you give your opinion on us being wack posters or whatever...we speak ours on you. It's no different, you dish it out but you can't take it....that's your problem though because I will continue to post just the way I do now. I'm outspoken, always have & will be. whoever doesn't like it can kiss my ass :-??
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    SourFuck wrote: »
    Goat thread.

I know right..
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    why would I make a post about seeds dissing FieldTrips if he didn't ? I dont play them games.....

he dissed the dude fieldtrips and his father stepped in the middle and told him that he thought fieldtrips was a good poster, seeds explained to his father why he thought fieldtrips was trash and his father hardened his stance on why he felt fieldtrips was credible ..... I sat back like I always do and watched the thread post for post .

after that seeds turned his face black and his e-aura depleted ....

I never said I didn't diss Fieldtrips. I did, for my own reasons. You, however, are reading WAAAAAY too into it like that thread is some monumental ? that defines me as a person lol. You might really need to get out more.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Mikko, who left u in the dark, guuurrlll? You aint know that Seedz is already 30, pushin 31 any minute now... pshhh, that's old news, dont let the baby face fool you.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    in the kitchen whippin hard ? kno i got that sack

Acetone???
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I know more about the real world than you, FACT.

And I ain't talkin bout MTV y'all!!!

*sigh* Seedz you haven't joined the world yet, you're operating at the capacity of a High School student still living at home, drinking, partying and not having a job.
    For those reasons I will never care about any assessments or judgements you make about me or my life. Beyond this forum you don't know ? about me, so it's just absurd for you to think I would care.
    You're a child to me seedz, a child in the body of a man in his mid twenties. age 30 is going to come around and hit you HARD, mark my words.
    IC idiots think I dissed FieldTrips because of some deep rooted feelings I had about other posters? Wtf is y'all talking about man? I am a random/spontaneous person. I dissed him because I felt like it rofl. CB & Kimi once again getting too into this IC ? and trying to draw these fantasy conclusions in order to make themselves and their opinions of me look better.

Again, no one cares that much darlin, just like you give your opinion on us being wack posters or whatever...we speak ours on you. It's no different, you dish it out but you can't take it....that's your problem though because I will continue to post just the way I do now. I'm outspoken, always have & will be. whoever doesn't like it can kiss my ass :-??

Oh the irony. She says I don't know her beyond this forum, yet she completely believes that she knows me beyond this forum. Do you not see the egotistical/mental sickness that you continue to display?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    in the kitchen whippin hard ? kno i got that sack

Acetone???

This is gettin outta hand now, who the fawk is that in ur avi? Twerkteam ? ?
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Seedz how old r u really..
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Mikko, who left u in the dark, guuurrlll? You aint know that Seedz is already 30, pushin 31 any minute now... pshhh, that's old news, dont let the baby face fool you.

I dunno, I've ? enough for today though...I'm done <:-P
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited March 2012
    Options

I never said I didn't diss Fieldtrips. I did, for my own reasons. You, however, are reading WAAAAAY too into it like that thread is some monumental ? that defines me as a person lol. You might really need to get out more.

You're an avid College Basketball fan, so dont act like that inadvertent TO didnt follow Chris Webber for the rest of his life lol

Sometime we make mistakes that we can never live down... just sayin, Seedz.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea i kinda figured i'd get a "get out more" "your thinking way to much" "it isn't that serious" reply from a guy whose made "in this week of donkey" youtubes ......

• ChasinBenjamins
    Options

yea i kinda figured i'd get a "get out more" "your thinking way to much" "it isn't that serious" reply from a guy whose made "in this week of donkey" youtubes ......

lol U mean he's bringing his online life, offline, but then back online... hilarious. That boy, Seedzington smh
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options

Your previous posts in this thread was just reading into ? more than you should. Now you're just straight up lying. Lank me to the youtube about this week in the IC.... I never delete my youtubes so if that happened it should be easy to find and someone else should be able to back you up like that happened.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is gettin outta hand now, who the fawk is that in ur avi? Twerkteam ? ?

Yeah yo since the Avi's aren't as effective anymore I had to go the sig route yo. Yeah I don't want another BM but I would get caught up with her B.

naw bruh i use palmolive or any laundry detergent will do

? damn B that's some dirt ? .
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

Your previous posts in this thread was just reading into ? more than you should. Now you're just straight up lying. Lank me to the youtube about this week in the IC.... I never delete my youtubes so if that happened it should be easy to find and someone else should be able to back you up like that happened.

Seedz, are you going to pretend you didn't have a youtube channel full of vids you made for the IC and other internet forums you frequent?
    Are you going to act like you don't spend most of your days on mommies internet posting on forums, twitter..etc?
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    Options
    It's hilarious to see people that say others take the internet too seriously analyze the behavior of posters with such intent.

c2bc771c78.jpg

• Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Kimi went in..lol.

Girl these dudes ? me with the hypocrisy...they just murder me with it...lol!!

the irony of seedz trying to ? on anyone or their lives is just absurd to me....it leaves me at a loss for words every time...
    ~X(
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WHY THE ? DID THAT VIDEO START WITHOUT ME CLICKING IT.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WHY THE ? DID THAT VIDEO START WITHOUT ME CLICKING IT.

you would be the ? to quote it

Then you quoted me hoe ? .
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: reggie g, nuri, kat2180, Steevie_00, Reina B, sociopath, _Soulljah, **2sweet**

USER BANNED
    sammm