any last min request for JG

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haute will be forever remembered for the infamous TI line.....

But Kimi has steam rolled over any poster that has got in her way.....I think I see Cap B get at her couple times tho......
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh word, so you gonna change it from an abuse react to spam?
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If you really didn't care....
    Kimi wrote: »
    Boybest can be ...a bit dramatic at times ;;) but I agree with him.
    Donkey posters need someone to lead them...tell them who do beef with, how to post...etc.

Choice, nerd, and scumbag that he is, does that very well. Donkey never flourishes when he's absent from the forum, these dudes be lost without his direction, can't deny the dude is good at what he does.
    Kimi is so ? dumb. She doesn't realize that most of the good donkey posters seem to agree because they analyze people in the same way. I think you are wack for the same reason Gambino, Choice, and countless others do. It's not cuz they told me to think that way you stupid, egotistical ? .
    This ^^^^ reaction...

Kimi wrote: »
    Boybest can be ...a bit dramatic at times ;;) but I agree with him.
    Donkey posters need someone to lead them...tell them who do beef with, how to post...etc.

Choice, nerd, and scumbag that he is, does that very well. Donkey never flourishes when he's absent from the forum, these dudes be lost without his direction, can't deny the dude is good at what he does.
    Oh please ? , you stripped for gambino info, no one cares what you think

Should've been this^^^^^
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    Options
    Let's see a rundown on "The Boss"

Calls herself a "boss" yet is a lowly employee making wages and not a salary.

Lives with her sister :(

Offers herself to "military men" on craigslist in exchange for monetary gain (side hustle)

Has 15K worth of student loans without the means to pay them back

Has a bastard daughter to a deadbeat cracca

Attempts to tell others to "log off" meanwhile she's unable to do so herself...but then again if you lived her life would you really wanna leave the internet and go bacc to it?
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: reggie g, nuri, kat2180, Steevie_00, Reina B, sociopath, _Soulljah, **2sweet**, sammm

USER BANNED
    Ms Eudoxie
  • DNB1
    Options
    *waits for IllBot*
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this ill bot ? goin Ham
  • DNB1
    Options
    Oh yea.......

#Moneyteamlost

Don't you feel some kind of way postin under a female name?

Aqua made this ? feel a way today....

Poor Johnny.....
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »

Offers herself to "military men" on craigslist in exchange for monetary gain (side hustle)

Attempts to tell others to "log off" meanwhile she's unable to do so herself...but then again if you lived her life would you really wanna leave the internet and go bacc to it?

I live on my own i have 25.5 k in loan debt and 14 in credit cards along with a 6k autoloan i have 3 ? that are ? i manage a fastfood place and dispatch a taxi service

I have my own radio show i have my own studio which i use as well for money i also prepare taxes for losers like u that have no life nor job...anything elese u want to know?
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

:-??....... (:| ......I-)
  • finafloe
    Options
    Bytw i use to sell dope but i stopped almost a year ago jg u are REALLYBIN HERE IN YOUR FEELINGS

BUT THE TRUTH IS BOO I DO THIS ? ALL ALONE BY MYFUKINSELF AND ION GIVE A ? WAT ANYBODY HAS TO SAY NOR THINK ON HOW I GET MINE MY BABY DOSE NOT WANT FOR ? IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND BY THE TINE SHE IS 16 WILL B ABLE TO SUPPORY HER OWNSELF WITH THE OPTION TO PAY FOR COLLEGE OR START HER OWN ?

NEVER EVER KNOCK THE HUSTLE AND IF U KNRW ANYTHING ABOUT IT NOR WAS ABOUT IT U WOULD NOT WASTE UR TIME IN HERE TRYNA GO HAM ON ME

RACK CITY ?
  • Kimi
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Oh yea.......

#Moneyteamlost

Don't you feel some kind of way postin under a female name?

Aqua made this ? feel a way today....

Poor Johnny.....

this ? is just...so amusing to see ;))

btw,... I wonder if Kinky Curls ever got her account back after that cross dressing incident before the forum went down? :-/
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Bragging about debt and bad credit out this ? ...
  • DNB1
    Options
    It's becoming a sad spectacle Kimi.....this top tier poster going to great lengths to compensate for hurt feelings.....

And this man has been using female accounts from before he had a need to.....

The Money Team stay losing.
  • finafloe
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    you wasnt sellin dope aqua

quick how much a ounce of coke cost

I can get an ounce for 900 and bring it up a lil over over an 8 and profit a good 600 off it 1000 if im just baggin it

I never sold weight anyways..
  • finafloe
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    aquinafina wrote: »

I live on my own i have 25.5 k in loan debt and 14 in credit cards along with a 6k autoloan i have 3 ? that are ? i manage a fastfood place and dispatch a taxi service

I have my own radio show i have my own studio which i use as well for money i also prepare taxes for losers like u that have no life nor job...anything elese u want to know?

? damn...how do you deal with all that?

I deal with it fine there were mistakes i made in the past but i handle mine very very well
  • finafloe
    Options
    Bragging about debt and bad credit out this ? ...

Aint nobody braggin about ? in here im keepin ut 100 like i been i had to correct him on his info
  • banstar
    banstar Members Posts: 39
    Options
    Wait - did aqua just say she was pimpin hoes?
  • finafloe
    Options

? damn...how do you deal with all that?

I deal with it fine there were mistakes i made in the past but i handle mine very very well

Damn...best of luck to you on that ? then...I've got my student loan ? to worry about soon (luckily only 1% interest on it though).

Well what i do is pay on it EVERY SIngle
    MONTH i can not afford ny taxes to b garnished BE it 50 or 500 my intrest will soon to be at 3.7percent however im thinking about finishing up my CISS DEGREE this up coming fall so i can throw em into deferment for a bit i wanna take my daughter to disneyland in 2013 when she turn 5
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait.....? still using abortion jokes??? No Rick ?

• Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    must not cape....must not cape.... :-<
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    use your "magic lasso" than
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so i decided not to read the paragraphs typed about things we all already knew. good or bad choice?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Me just finding out that Rick ? 's kid looks like a ? monster:
    p9eAP.png
    9heSo.png