any last min request for JG

Options

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi gotta be in contention for WOAT poster in IC history. Easily is the worst I've seen in the past 3 years.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Seedz is a follower?? Since when ???

Anywho....

Kimi is like a moth to a flame when it comes to Choice

lol
    He's a follower since I said it dumb ? , that's my opinion. Are you really trying to take it there today?

keep my name out your text.

ROFL Kimi be getting HEATED when people disagree with her... which is most of the time.

No, she was throwing shade before the takeover so this was inevitable. I know you're glad she caped for you but my opinion still stands and I'm far from the only poster here who thinks you ride ? ? .

You and CB... I'll be thoroughly surprised if you can name at least 2 more people who would agree with that. Have fun, I'm looking forward to that.
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    SMDH @ Kimi dissing Ms.Southern :(|)

She's one of the nicest people you'll come across on the IC. Kimi really stooping to low levels now...

Kimi i love u with all my heart but i only agreed to the first part of this...y on mrdsouthern
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I was watching fatal attraction last week ........
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Anywho....

lol
    He's a follower since I said it dumb ? , that's my opinion. Are you really trying to take it there today?

ROFL Kimi be getting HEATED when people disagree with her... which is most of the time.

No, she was throwing shade before the takeover so this was inevitable. I know you're glad she caped for you but my opinion still stands and I'm far from the only poster here who thinks you ride ? ? .

You and CB... I'll be thoroughly surprised if you can name at least 2 more people who would agree with that. Have fun, I'm looking forward to that.

Weren't you beefing with half the well known posters who were cool with the Donkey legends??
  • finafloe
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    No shade but my son was born at 6 months. full babies, fingers, toes, knees and elbows.

I can't imagine how he would have looked in a toilet miscarried.

I think Aqua meant stillborned

Yea he was stillborn he died at the hospital not at home so u can say that...
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    the man is in a class of his own when it comes to pure posting and manipulation ....

what boggles me is how the dickriders he had are now clueless without his posting presence.... some are trying to reintroduce themselves while others are looking like deer....

the impact his absence has had on his dickriders honestly shows the powerful impact he had on this forum....

with that said all of u need to move forward and do what its obvious ya wanna do, cement ya e-legacies ....

*dead*.. Did this ? just write a eulogy, a genuine one at that.. wowzers. U took it too far my nig lol
    Boybest can be ...a bit dramatic at times ;;) but I agree with him.
    Donkey posters need someone to lead them...tell them who do beef with, how to post...etc.

Choice, nerd, and scumbag that he is, does that very well. Donkey never flourishes when he's absent from the forum, these dudes be lost without his direction, can't deny the dude is good at what he does.
    so in other words your calling everybody that post in donkey besides jonny wack

Did you skip over the part where I said it didn't apply to all donkey posters?
    And I never said seedz was wack, I give credit where it's due and I've said on many occasions that he was funny and added a lot to the forum. He's not a wack poster by any means, but he is a follower in my opinion. I've never seen him take on any views seperate from the pact. so like I said, it's MY opinion.

Yeah I also said he was a good poster, a bit overrated if u ask me but better than most, 2nd best whiteboy to Parallel. If P Tavern is white (he'd be 1st), which he told me he is, well then Seedz is bumped to 3rd. But my oh my can he ride a ? lol, to be more specific, them 2 "legends" ? , they could tell him taking ? is the new wave and this ? a be gamblin his money off to cop eightballs... sad.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aquinafina wrote: »

She's one of the nicest people you'll come across on the IC. Kimi really stooping to low levels now...

Kimi i love u with all my heart but i only agreed to the first part of this...y on mrdsouthern

stop trying to soften the blow

thats a weak ? tactic= not Boss

tell the hoe she was out of line
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    keep my name out of your text ???? are you ? serious??? Miss me with that ish

if you feel the need to go run and cry to a mod about me ... don't bother . You will be wasting your time

name calling = feelings caught

just sayin Kimi

lol

/:) Why the hell would I go to a mod about you like I couldn't handle you myself?
    Girl please, I don't run to mods to fight my battles, before the forum went down you were taking your little pop shots so your comment today lead me to address it.
    If I see you come sideways at me I'm going to respond, so if you have a problem with that keep my name out your text like I said before.
    Now is there anything else?
  • Kimi
    Options

shut up seedz...lol
  • finafloe
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    aquinafina wrote: »

stop trying to soften the blow

thats a weak ? tactic= not Boss

tell the hoe she was out of line

Wtf no! Kimi is my ebestfriend i wouldnt disrespect her like that
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited February 2012
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Anywho....

lol

Weren't you beefing with half the well known posters who were cool with the Donkey legends??

Kimi will definitely pretend like she doesn't know about that because it totally nullifies the point she's trying to make. Kimi & CB will always act like, and might even truly believe, that anyone who agrees with them being wack is just doing it to agree with the "legends". It's all about being egotistical and self preservation. They might very well truly feel like it's impossible for multiple people to have negative opinions about them. This applies to Kimi more than it does to CB because he is more a of a troll. For Kimi it's more of a mental sickness...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Damn as much as things change they stay the same I see....
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options

Anywho....

lol

I wasnt here when that happened, but if that was indeed the case... "he was looking for attention".
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Anywho....

lol

Kimi will definitely pretend like she doesn't know about that because it totally nullifies the point she's trying to make. Kimi & CB will always act like, and might even truly believe, that anyone who agrees with them being wack is just doing it to agree with the "legends". It's all about being egotistical and self preservation.

I mean....... it's kinda obvious they're wack posters.
  • finafloe
    Options
    keep my name out of your text ???? are you ? serious??? Miss me with that ish

if you feel the need to go run and cry to a mod about me ... don't bother . You will be wasting your time

name calling = feelings caught

just sayin Kimi

lol

/:) Why the hell would I go to a mod about you like I couldn't handle you myself?
    Girl please, I don't run to mods to fight my battles, before the forum went down you were taking your little pop shots so your comment today lead me to address it.
    If I see you come sideways at me I'm going to respond, so if you have a problem with that keep my name out your text like I said before.
    Now is there anything else?

Wait...i missef how this even started. :/...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    the man is in a class of his own when it comes to pure posting and manipulation ....

what boggles me is how the dickriders he had are now clueless without his posting presence.... some are trying to reintroduce themselves while others are looking like deer....

the impact his absence has had on his dickriders honestly shows the powerful impact he had on this forum....

with that said all of u need to move forward and do what its obvious ya wanna do, cement ya e-legacies ....

*dead*.. Did this ? just write a eulogy, a genuine one at that.. wowzers. U took it too far my nig lol
    Boybest can be ...a bit dramatic at times ;;) but I agree with him.
    Donkey posters need someone to lead them...tell them who do beef with, how to post...etc.

Choice, nerd, and scumbag that he is, does that very well. Donkey never flourishes when he's absent from the forum, these dudes be lost without his direction, can't deny the dude is good at what he does.
    so in other words your calling everybody that post in donkey besides jonny wack

And I never said seedz was wack, I give credit where it's due and I've said on many occasions that he was funny and added a lot to the forum. He's not a wack poster by any means, but he is a follower in my opinion. I've never seen him take on any views seperate from the pact. so like I said, it's MY opinion.

Yeah I also said he was a good poster, a bit overrated if u ask me but better than most, 2nd best whiteboy to Parallel. If P Tavern is white (he'd be 1st), which he told me he is, well then Seedz is bumped to 3rd. But my oh my can he ride a ? lol, to be more specific, them 2 "legends" ? , they could tell him taking ? is the new wave and this ? a be gamblin his money off to cop eightballs... sad.

mortgage-rates.gif
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Anywho....

lol

I wasnt here when that happened, but if that was indeed the case... "he was looking for attention".

The irony...
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options

my bad, read this
    Donkey never flourishes when he's absent from the forum

• Kimi
    Options
    Kimi gotta be in contention for WOAT poster in IC history. Easily is the worst I've seen in the past 3 years.

Yes and you're well known for your great judgement ;)
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kimi wrote:

Yes and you're well known for your great judgement ;)

I'll be dat.. you're still woat.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

shut up seedz...lol

Okay maybe I was instigating there, but to be real. The only reason you are claiming she was taking "pop shots" at you is because she disagreed with you. Are you that sick in the head that you really believe it is impossible for someone to disagree with you? Kimi, real ? you may have mental instability. I'm telling you. You can google some of these symptoms you display and you will find a mental sickness that matches it.

Yes I'm an addict, but you got much more serious problems to look at.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Seedz conducted the interview wid Charlie I lol'd and gave that whiteboy some respect.

I always found it hard to get Duckman to display feelings, Johnny displayed them daily......nothing was more funnier than when he said he was untrollable.

*waits for Mustache man to make another account to refute this*
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Anywho....

lol

Kimi will definitely pretend like she doesn't know about that because it totally nullifies the point she's trying to make. Kimi & CB will always act like, and might even truly believe, that anyone who agrees with them being wack is just doing it to agree with the "legends". It's all about being egotistical and self preservation. They might very well truly feel like it's impossible for multiple people to have negative opinions about them. This applies to Kimi more than it does to CB because he is more a of a troll. For Kimi it's more of a mental sickness...

Forget this ? lol what are your thoughts on Marquette vs South Florida? Im thinking bout putting some money on that one....
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Oh noooo!!!! This thread is becoming all about Seedz!!!! *wah, wah, wah* Im logging off, I dont wanna post anymore. Ill Bot ban Seedz, he's gettin all the attention.

^ I'll awesome the next 10 posts from the poster who can tell me who this reminds them of.

*even for 10 awesomes they a keep their fingers off that damn keyboard, ? *