any last min request for JG

Options

Comments

• finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    G
    aquinafina wrote: »
    So you would have had ? with me... ok. See I knew that, but I was too lazy to keep trying. I'm very sorry to the thirsty members of the IC. You could have been jerking off nh to Aqua's moaning right now if I had tried harder :(|)

Indeed i do have a GOAT ? voice...

Well, you better start paying your Sprint bills on time or else no one is gonna be able to hear it. Nah mean?

Lmao u really think i would give anyone on the ic my main line? I have blowup phones boo

But i feel it if i stayed with my mom no bills i prob cud afford to keep multi contracts..
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    the man is in a class of his own when it comes to pure posting and manipulation ....

what boggles me is how the dickriders he had are now clueless without his posting presence.... some are trying to reintroduce themselves while others are looking like deer....

the impact his absence has had on his dickriders honestly shows the powerful impact he had on this forum....

with that said all of u need to move forward and do what its obvious ya wanna do, cement ya e-legacies ....

*dead*.. Did this ? just write a eulogy, a genuine one at that.. wowzers. U took it too far my nig lol
    Boybest can be ...a bit dramatic at times ;;) but I agree with him.
    Donkey posters need someone to lead them...tell them who do beef with, how to post...etc.

Choice, nerd, and scumbag that he is, does that very well. Donkey never flourishes when he's absent from the forum, these dudes be lost without his direction, can't deny the dude is good at what he does.

So u saying that in his absence, and even when ur fat friend is at the helm by his lonesome, that Donkley still cant flourish? U know when big boy reads this he's gonna have an issue with saying that he cant hold down a forum the way he thought he could... I agree with you tho, the fat ? is very overrated.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Seedz is a follower?? Since when ???

Anywho....

Kimi is like a moth to a flame when it comes to Choice

lol

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi is so ? dumb. She doesn't realize that most of the good donkey posters seem to agree because they analyze people in the same way. I think you are wack for the same reason Gambino, Choice, and countless others do. It's not cuz they told me to think that way you stupid, egotistical ? .

This must have hit you close to home, you're a follower ? . You lack direction in life and online, there is no logical explanation for all you guys to post, think and beef alike. This doesn't apply to all Donkey posters but it damn sure applies to you.

You're a dickrider, I've called you that from day one and I always will, if it;s a problem log off and fill out some online job applications, ? loser. L-)

Explanation*
    And there is definitely a logical explanation. It is logical to believe that intelligent people will observe a person's behavior and come up with a similar opinion about that person. You are the only person on this forum who calls me a follower, maybe CB too but his opinion is totally null and void IMO. There have been plenty of posters who I have openly stated my distaste for, while other "legendary posters" as you call them, have been cool with them. Your logic will always be <<<< mine.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anywho....

lol

U still a mod.. what s going on around here lol
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the man is in a class of his own when it comes to pure posting and manipulation ....

what boggles me is how the dickriders he had are now clueless without his posting presence.... some are trying to reintroduce themselves while others are looking like deer....

the impact his absence has had on his dickriders honestly shows the powerful impact he had on this forum....

with that said all of u need to move forward and do what its obvious ya wanna do, cement ya e-legacies ....

*dead*.. Did this ? just write a eulogy, a genuine one at that.. wowzers. U took it too far my nig lol
    Donkey posters need someone to lead them...tell them who do beef with, how to post...etc.

Choice, nerd, and scumbag that he is, does that very well. Donkey never flourishes when he's absent from the forum, these dudes be lost without his direction, can't deny the dude is good at what he does.

So u saying that in his absence, at ur fat friend at the helm, that Donkley still cant flourish? U know when big boy reads this he's gonna have an issue with saying that he cant hold down a forum the way he thought he could... I agree with you tho, the fat ? is very overrated.

I think ducky is in a class of his own, he never struck me as a dude who welcomed ? riding..(take the KTULU incident for example.)
    He's not really into that ? , choice is...he needs it go feel powerful and such. Plus when I got here choice ran donkey long before ducky returned to this forum.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

So u saying that in his absence, at ur fat friend at the helm, that Donkley still cant flourish? U know when big boy reads this he's gonna have an issue with saying that he cant hold down a forum the way he thought he could... I agree with you tho, the fat ? is very overrated.

I think ducky is in a class of his own, he never struck me as a dude who welcomed ? riding..(take the KTULU incident for example.) He's not into that ? , choice is...he needs it go feel powerful and such. Plus when I got here choice ran donkey long before ducky returned to this forum.

I thought I brokered a peace between you and Choice before the blackout.....
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Seedz is a follower?? Since when ??

Hey boo, long time no talk.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    @Elzo69Reloaded

yes I am

Lots of changes

I like this upgrade.. so far lol

• finafloe
    Options
    I would not really say seedz is a follower but he trolls like his life depends on it...seedz trolls so hard that if he was gettin paid for it he prob could support himself....and some ? on the side
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Elzo theres a bot machine that bans posters its seeks and destroys them like the terminator it talks like the terminator and has no personality

Because that incompetent recovering crackhead admin didnt know wtf they was doin thats why they admin account was repeatedly gettin jacked and they were laughed at by the masses they created this machine

This new admin who's name sounds like some lubrication is wack/not funny

Thats it

Lol good looking out my dude....
  • Kimi
    Options

Anywho....

lol
    He's a follower since I said it dumb ? , that's my opinion. Are you really trying to take it there today?

keep my name out your text.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    G
    So you would have had ? with me... ok. See I knew that, but I was too lazy to keep trying. I'm very sorry to the thirsty members of the IC. You could have been jerking off nh to Aqua's moaning right now if I had tried harder :(|)

Well, you better start paying your Sprint bills on time or else no one is gonna be able to hear it. Nah mean?

Lmao u really think i would give anyone on the ic my main line? I have blowup phones boo

But i feel it if i stayed with my mom no bills i prob cud afford to keep multi contracts..

Like them student loans that keep piling up?
  • MsSouthern
    Options

Hey Seedz !!

Hope all is well in your world

got to run though ... headed to Happy Hour

Yall have fun

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so in other words your calling everybody that post in donkey besides jonny wack
  • Kimi
    Options

I think ducky is in a class of his own, he never struck me as a dude who welcomed ? riding..(take the KTULU incident for example.) He's not into that ? , choice is...he needs it go feel powerful and such. Plus when I got here choice ran donkey long before ducky returned to this forum.

I thought I brokered a peace between you and Choice before the blackout.....
    I don't have to have beef with poster to give my opinion darling....you should know that about me by now.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited February 2012
    Options

Anywho....

lol
    He's a follower since I said it dumb ? , that's my opinion. Are you really trying to take it there today?

ROFL Kimi be getting HEATED when people disagree with her... which is most of the time. This ? be on an emotional roller coaster every time she logs into the IC. She be feeling stellar as ? when these dudes thirst over her "thickness" and ready to ? someone when they disagree with her posts.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @Elzo69Reloaded

yes I am

Lots of changes

I like this upgrade.. so far lol

Cool well besides the upgrades by looking at this thread seems as though nothing as changed....
  • finafloe
    Options
    G

Like them student loans that keep piling up?
    Correct and my rent daughters needs gas hair expense back bills

I been actually thinking about filing for chapt 13...iono
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options

I think ducky is in a class of his own, he never struck me as a dude who welcomed ? riding..(take the KTULU incident for example.)
    He's not really into that ? , choice is...he needs it go feel powerful and such. Plus when I got here choice ran donkey long before ducky returned to this forum.

Well then explain, Fields, Sanchez (yes I namedropped u ? , do sumn bout it, ? ) Cain Marko, Seedz and etc. He didnt like KTULU cuz although he may have been dickeating him, he's obviously the better poster, fat boy doesnt like it when he feels ur a better poster than him. The only ? he's tolerable of being better than him is, well damn he got so much names now I dont even know what to call him lol, but u know who.
  • Kimi
    Options

Anywho....

lol

ROFL Kimi be getting HEATED when people disagree with her... which is most of the time.

No, she was throwing shade before the takeover so this was inevitable. I know you're glad she caped for you but my opinion still stands and I'm far from the only poster here who thinks you ride ? ? .
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Hey Seedz !!

Hope all is well in your world

got to run though ... headed to Happy Hour

Yall have fun

Like I always say... Keep Drinking
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    keep my name out of your text ???? are you ? serious??? Miss me with that ish

if you feel the need to go run and cry to a mod about me ... don't bother . You will be wasting your time

name calling = feelings caught

just sayin Kimi

lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    SMDH @ Kimi dissing Ms.Southern :(|)

She's one of the nicest people you'll come across on the IC. Kimi really stooping to low levels now...
  • Kimi
    Options

so in other words your calling everybody that post in donkey besides jonny wack

Did you skip over the part where I said it didn't apply to all donkey posters?
    And I never said seedz was wack, I give credit where it's due and I've said on many occasions that he was funny and added a lot to the forum. He's not a wack poster by any means, but he is a follower in my opinion. I've never seen him take on any views seperate from the pact. so like I said, it's MY opinion.