any last min request for JG

Options

Comments

• finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thirdly i live by myself like i been fo 7 years aside from when i was preggo

JG IF I WAS IN UR SITUATION I TOO WOULD STOOP TO DESPERATE MEASURES

BUT LIKE I ALWAYS SAY UNTIL U AFFECT MY JOB OR INCOME DO WAT U DO!!
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »

WHY THE ? DID THAT VIDEO START WITHOUT ME CLICKING IT.

you would be the ? to quote it

Then you quoted me hoe ? .

? what

? your hustle
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even after the big tittie Aqua drop, it's still.......

#Moneyteamlost
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Autoplay out this muthafucka? For real? ? up my Little Borther listening session.

And yo, Kimi once again becoming so involved with this IC fantasy life that she takes my IC videos as something more than they are... ? must watch stand up comics and be like "OH HE MAD!"
  • finafloe
    Options
    Did he just say ? YOUR HUSTLE. Oh wait we in the donkey
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    aquinafina wrote: »

Girl, I think people are more worried these days about their own bills before they give a damn about someone else's....I wonder what he will try next ;))
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
  • Kimi
    Options
    Damn, I gotta start right clicking these giffs they gettin better and better..... :-bd
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

WHY THE ? DID THAT VIDEO START WITHOUT ME CLICKING IT.

you would be the ? to quote it

Then you quoted me hoe ? .

? what

? your hustle

? who

Switcha flow, getcha dough
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options
    See if I was the ? rider that Kimi claims I am, I would start dissing Ms.S because PimpMVP is dissing her... but no, she is a beautiful cracca queen.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Oh yes, this ? gonna come in hand in GnS when ? doing their 9 to 5
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    #TeamKimi

She murdered Kai, Southern, and other women on this forum.

Seedz don't want that beef....NOOOOOOO

Hi Seedz *dickride post*

Pause

SMMFH @ other women. You can't name any others. Two women? That's it? Come on son, #TeamKimi gotta have some more impressive victories.
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Ayo Kimi why is Southern such a ? to you?

I personally think it's because you, Kat, Pico, and extent get all the attention while everyone treat her like the gremlin she is.

Thoughts?
    She's ok, but she has a passive aggressive, sarcastic, condescending ass way about her posting that annoy the hell out of me.
    I want to keep peace with the IC ladies but a conflict is inevitable if she comes at me again.

It's not what she says, people disagree with me all the time, it's the way she does it that irks me.

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    #TeamKimi

She murdered Kai, Southern, and other women on this forum.

Seedz don't want that beef....NOOOOOOO

Hi Seedz *dickride post*

Pause

SMMFH @ other women. You can't name any others. Two women? That's it? Come on son, #TeamKimi gotta have some more impressive victories.
    I aint seen that ? Mostvig since she got at his teeth
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    wait, ms southern fugly?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Ayo Kimi why is Southern such a ? to you?

I personally think it's because you, Kat, Pico, and extent get all the attention while everyone treat her like the gremlin she is.

Thoughts?
    She's ok, but she has a passive aggressive, sarcastic, condescending ass way about her posting that annoy the hell out of me.
    I want to keep peace with the IC ladies but a conflict is inevitable if she comes at me again.

It's not what she says, people disagree with me all the time, it's the way she does it that irks me.

When Ms.S said "Since when is seedz a follower?"... you took that as being passive aggressive/sarcastic/condescending? To me it just looked like a simple question. Why was that the last straw which made you feel the need to go in on her and threaten her?
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    See if I was the ? rider that Kimi claims I am, I would start dissing Ms.S because PimpMVP is dissing her... but no, she is a beautiful cracca queen.

8-| Seedz,How many times have you called me a wack poster? have I ever argued with you about it?

No, because I don't care about how my posting style is perceived by you or anyone else here. So if I'm this wack, crazy, egotisicial...etc...etc person that you say I am, why do you care so much about my opinion of you being a brown noser?
    :-??
  • finafloe
    Options
    aquinafina wrote: »

Girl, I think people are more worried these days about their own bills before they give a damn about someone else's....I wonder what he will try next ;))

Dont nobody especially me give a ? about this boy postin ? if i was why would i make this thread knowin he coukd easily do the ?

Smfh
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

8-| Seedz,How many times have you called me a wack poster? have I ever argued with you about it?

No, because I don't care about how my posting style is perceived by you or anyone else here. So if I'm this wack, crazy, egotisicial...etc...etc person that you say I am, why do you care so much about my opinion of you being a brown noser?

When did I say I cared about your opinion? I just think your opinion is always wrong. This does not mean I care about it.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She took Southern's soul, Kai's soul, Ms.Jones' soul, and Haute's soul.

Kimi is the female version of an assassin.

no sign bruh

that "face only TI could love" line was hilarious
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Lol, someone actually reported me for abuse?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Seedz the condescending part was the moth to the flame comment and I, as leader of #TeamKimo, won't stand for it.

#TeamMsSouthern will always rule the donkey
  • Kimi
    Options

When did I say I cared about your opinion? I just think your opinion is always wrong. This does not mean I care about it.
    I don't give a ? how you view my opinion though, so I'm not going to argue with you about it?
    In fact, your opinion is moot on any and every subject that comes to mind about anything whatsoever...lol
    So if you really don't care what I think, why have we gone back and forth about it for half the thread?

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    @SuperstarCole Ms.Southern looks like Peter Griffin and Roger Clemons

She uses attractive type avi instead of her face...you never wondered why?

Good point.