Old Heads Need To Shut The ______ Up!!!!

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
why is it all this old ? swear they can put me up on game like idk ? . i maybe yung but im not lame in any department. ya im arrogant but ? i got it like that i get so tired of old ? trying to school me...
the reason i say this is cause i had some old ass ? try to put me up on game abt how to bake da cake calling me lil ? &? like we cool.
i told that old peanut head ass ? to back the ? up off me. just cause you older den me dont mean you get my respect
old heads need to learn they place in life which is the past this the yung ? movement right here.

Anybody else feel like old heads need to shut up sometimes. RNS

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate when old homeless ? try to lecture me how to get money after I put a dollar in their cup, that's as far as it goes for me...
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? you so much of a G, you ? like a female to the ic

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    your lil ass needs to put a shirt on then go read a book or something

and yes, you are lame in every department, every, single, one

LMAO

T/S is 18. Yea ? u dont know ?

• Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ? you so much of a G, you ? like a female to the ic

? got me confused with somebody else i never said i was G but since you say im a G i must be G and somebody agreed with me so i cant be that wrong

LMAO

T/S is 18. Yea ? u dont know ?

what my age got to do with anything i got a job dont live with my parents either so idk where you was trying to go with that
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Options

hahaha.

• Stew
    Options
    Your age has everything to do with this thread. You talkin bout old heads and your a young rookie on the scene.
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Young ? got heart
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You sound just like a young dumb ? . you aint the first and wont be the last, probly was raised in a house with no man in site. If I was your uncle or father this is what I would do to you

http://youtu.be/vg2Krz40QMI

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Kai making this ? put a shirt on in his avi
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can sorta see where TS is comin' from...But his wordin' and tone is all wrong...It makes him come across as a bitter lil ? ...

I hate when people patronise me...Only ever happens when I talk to old folk...I don't mind what they have to say, or when they talk about how ? was tougher in their day...But they don't have to be so condescendin'...

But yea TS is a lil cry baby
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lol this ? did put a shirt on

• Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    You sound just like a young dumb ? . you aint the first and wont be the last, probly was raised in a house with no man in site. If I was your uncle or father this is what I would do to you

pops locked up and i listen to my uncles im talking abt the old heads that idk who just be trying to school me like they know me

Your age has everything to do with this thread. You talkin bout old heads and your a young rookie on the scene.

so what i know alot of yung ? who done did more ? &went farther in the game than old ? ever did cause yung ? hungry out here&we ready you must aint never heard of alpo
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see you put a shirt on, good job, that's one down

now all you need is a book to read, hopefully you own one, if not, i'm sure the library is still open

Ouch...
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The OP gonna end up like Jody on Baby Boy. Thinking he can talk to an OG (Ving Rhames type ? ) any kind of way then get knocked the ? out lmao
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @kai_valya see i put the shirt on cause i respect females so i did what u asked but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off&smh at all you ? ? ridden her comment
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this is why the youth today are soft, reckless, and know nothing.

Maybe you should listen bruh. Not saying every elder gives good advice, but a lot of them do. A lot of y'all think you're the only ones who's gone thru whateva situation you're in. If an older person sees that, and tries to school you, take heed of their advice. B/c they know the outcome. Especially when it pertains to life.

As for the ? . ? you ain't gotta take his advice. Just lookin at his situation is all the advice you need on how to get, and KEEP money.

It's beneficial to you listen to older folks man. Nothin wrong wit it.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    The OP gonna end up like Jody on Baby Boy. Thinking he can talk to an OG (Ving Rhames type ? ) any kind of way then get knocked the ? out lmao

i got heat for ? like you cuz (n jody voice) lmao that movie ? me up
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »

pops locked up and i listen to my uncles im talking abt the old heads that idk who just be trying to school me like they know me

so what i know alot of yung ? who done did more ? &went farther in the game than old ? ever did cause yung ? hungry out here&we ready you must aint never heard of alpo

Young ? like you need to be a sponge and soak up all the game, I dont care who it comes from. You got one mouth and two ears to listen, seek knowledge!!!! you got a lot to learn youngsta.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stop it bruh...Just stop.

Nobody gets younger
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options

Young ? like you need to be a sponge and soak up all the game, I dont care who it comes from. You got one mouth and two ears to listen, seek knowledge!!!! you got a lot to learn youngsta.

man alot of the time they just be repeating the same ? like i dont already know it anything they saying i been learned on my own
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    see i put the shirt on cause i respect females but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off

lol, believe me, your not embarrassing me with your measly 1 pack.

also fyi, abs shouldn't look like somebody sewed hot dog wieners under your skin

haha shawty got jokes oh well it be like that sometimes but im still pulling bitchs so whats one dislike cant have everybodys approval
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you are headed for failure .....old head got to be old head by listening..if they took the time to tell you something that may help you...you need to look at it like they want you to succeed at what your doing ....they trying to take you under their wing....

now when an oldhead leaves you youngins out there and wont help....then you complain about that..

homie if you are 18...you have no idea what life is yet...most ppl dont understand what life is until they damn near 30

and why you gettin all homotional about them calling lil ? ....if you know it all then you know its nothing behind it.

? you aint alpo....he got lucky....lucky...he wasnt smart he was lucky...and didnt the ? snitch to shorten his sentence......yea i heard of alpo...thats who you idolize....yea good luck with that.

being that your pops is locked up...says alot...and your uncle aint doing his job right if you still think like this and your pops locked up....guess apple dont fall from the tree
  • Stew
    Options
    You're ? hard headed bruh. Just relax
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    see i put the shirt on cause i respect females but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off

lol, believe me, your not embarrassing me with your measly 1 pack.

also fyi, abs shouldn't look like somebody sewed hot dog wieners under your skin

haha shawty got jokes oh well it be like that sometimes but im still pulling bitchs so whats one dislike cant have everybodys approval

hoes are hoes for a reason....you gets no props for pullin hoes

any ? can pull em