Old Heads Need To Shut The ______ Up!!!!

Options

Comments

• angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw, real Gs/hustlers move in silence. They don't boast. That's a gem for you young boy.

Pretty much... i don't get why t/s is in here advertising to older folks (that he personally doesn't think know much of anything btw) his side hustle doesn't seem very smart/gangsta on his part smmfh
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    and "baking a cake" is slang for ordering a hit on a ?

maybe in yo town it is
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    My question to T/S is, if you knew the ? you knew now when you was 12 years old, how far ahead of the game would you be?

i did be even more successful than i am now you see i corporate thug aka the jeezy way see i got a regular job where i make my cash but i also got a side hustle in the streets if you know what im saying well actually you could call my regular job my side hustle cause i been doing the street thang since i was 14 thanks to my step brother i just recently got this corporate america job ? now thats awhole new thing to me cause you cant involve street politics which im use to into corporate world politics unless you want to get arrested or fired

seriously.....how much you make a month homie?

Breakin It Down For The People Who Wouldnt Understand

@pralims $1500 paycheck (thats fifteen hundred not one thousand five hundred) every two weeks which lets me buy my street product i buy 28grams of a certain product which runs me $225 (discount price for his best ? ) bag that sell it $560-$600 depending on if im selling them fat or skimp so $1275 (job money) added to the street money i get $2100 tops i know that might not seem like alot to yall but for a 18 im doing good

That's the same ? ! You lookin real dumb right now. You don't need an old head. You need a math tutor.

i made one error&you try to ? on me i got a question is the math correct in this statement....i'll wait.....if it is ?
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't ? on you, i just farted in your face. I won't ? on you. You're young and dumb, so you get a pass for the ? you're saying. You don't know any better.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't ? on you, i just farted in your face. I won't ? on you. You're young and dumb, so you get a pass for the ? you're saying. You don't know any better.

damn ? just gave you a lollipop and sent you on your way fam
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    My question to T/S is, if you knew the ? you knew now when you was 12 years old, how far ahead of the game would you be?

i did be even more successful than i am now you see i corporate thug aka the jeezy way see i got a regular job where i make my cash but i also got a side hustle in the streets if you know what im saying well actually you could call my regular job my side hustle cause i been doing the street thang since i was 14 thanks to my step brother i just recently got this corporate america job ? now thats awhole new thing to me cause you cant involve street politics which im use to into corporate world politics unless you want to get arrested or fired

@pralims $1500 paycheck (thats fifteen hundred not one thousand five hundred) every two weeks which lets me buy my street product i buy 28grams of a certain product which runs me $225 (discount price for his best ? ) bag that sell it $560-$600 depending on if im selling them fat or skimp so $1275 (job money) added to the street money i get $2100 tops i know that might not seem like alot to yall but for a 18 im doing good

owning a business ....you can make that easy and legit and aint got to worry bout ? but paying taxes...
    but about how you make your loot.....what you puttin away for a lawyer? what you putting away incase your supplier gets shut down?

naw i just want more money im greedy as all hell

@Conflict210 neither of those are L's in both those cases i already ? both those bitchs&only lost a homeboy who turned out to be a snake..no skin off my back dont be trying to play me bro
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @pralims $1500 paycheck (thats fifteen hundred not one thousand five hundred)

kobeconfused.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Leah_Bonita
    Options

damn ? just gave you a lollipop and sent you on your way fam

na he just played off my ether with and ether of his own its all good
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    @pralims $1500 paycheck (thats fifteen hundred not one thousand five hundred)

kobeconfused.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fail for not putting the pic up right yet trying to clown me on math
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'll ? your mother in the ass and spray my nut on your sister
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Cosign, old ? stay thinking they're entitled to try to drop knowledge.

Bruh, if you were less successful at my age than I am or if you're significantly less successful than I plan to be, ? that ? .

"Young Legal you should get a trade. Everybody uses air conditioners. Once you get the hang of it, you can start your own business."

^^? outta here.

did you ever think they made mistakes and they dont want you to do the same but to live up you the potential they see in you but you dont see in yourself?

the idea...is actually a good one....but if you dant have plans for the future an live for now then it really dont matter....let the next man get that money then
    I already have plans, and I've been enacting them since middle school at least. So I don't need some old unsuccessful ? to tell me to chase goals smaller than my own.

And there's no such thing as "potential others see in me that I don't see in myself".

So yeh, ? 'em.nh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGJML0Sqy4g
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options

Bruh, if you were less successful at my age than I am or if you're significantly less successful than I plan to be, ? that ? .

"Young Legal you should get a trade. Everybody uses air conditioners. Once you get the hang of it, you can start your own business."

^^? outta here.

did you ever think they made mistakes and they dont want you to do the same but to live up you the potential they see in you but you dont see in yourself?

the idea...is actually a good one....but if you dant have plans for the future an live for now then it really dont matter....let the next man get that money then
    I already have plans, and I've been enacting them since middle school at least. So I don't need some old unsuccessful ? to tell me to chase goals smaller than my own.

And there's no such thing as "potential others see in me that I don't see in myself".

So yeh, ? 'em.nh

so you take advice from successful older ? then?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Fifeteen hundred is the same as one thousand five hundred you stupid ?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options

hahaha
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    I'll ? your mother in the ass and spray my nut on your sister

^^^^this is the part where the ? realizes he cant out smart me&resorts to saying stupid ? no one cares about
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Out smart you in what?????? Are we having a battle of wits? If we are you showed up with blanks
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you're really putting your biz on the net right now homie? You just gave your whole damn itinerary. I wonder who is doing a screen capture right now. SMH.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    He really doesn't have to worry. He fucken with cheerios. The law isn't worried about that ? he's moving.
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options

you was serious with this one too.

naw really? you think i didnt realize that after in your moms room said it but im gone tell you the samething i told him is the math in the statement correct?......waiting....waiting...waiting...oh it is oka have a smile&a coke then&?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^? outta here.

So yeh, ? 'em.nh

If they were at least as successful at my age as I am now or if they're at least close the level of success that I plan to have; then I'd value their opinion more.

Of course, whether I take their advice would depend on if I deemed it as any good.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kai_valya see i put the shirt on cause i respect females so i did what u asked but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off&smh at all you ? ? ridden her comment

ha! he do got a point though...? on this site will do anything to get acknowledged from females

• In Your Moms Room
    Options

^^? outta here.

So yeh, ? 'em.nh

If they were at least as successful at my age as I am now or if they're at least close the level of success that I plan to have; then I'd value their opinion more.

Of course, whether I take their advice would depend on if I deemed it as any good.

Why though? If he isn't as successful, he can tell you how to deal with the hard times. How he got through it and made it to the greener side.

You don't have to be successful to drop useful knowledge.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    ? you wrote it. I dont give a ? who pointed it out first. A man answers 1+1 =4, more than one person gonna call him stupid
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Out smart you in what?????? Are we having a battle of wits? If we are you showed up with blanks

forreal cause the ? expression behind ya computer screen says different....waiting for next joke
    [img]http://positivepulse.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/bush-stupid-? -expressions.jpg[/img]
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I'm from the N.O and we all not hard headed, but I feel what T/S saying, but some old timers do be reliable for future game and proper living requirements. Now some elders abuse their power, but I just ignore them. I'm 20, and I still learn shut daily, nothing wrong with that.