Old Heads Need To Shut The ______ Up!!!!

Options

Comments

• Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    1BlkMan wrote: »
    obvious troll thread

obvious troll thread

real ? .

? love to call troll when they cant or wont do what somebody else can so they call troll but in real life we call ? like yall in denial
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    When you have to resort to money like a stupid lil ? on who the better man...

You lost.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? stupid

I manage a record store
    I am a Master Electrician
    I have 2 kids

You would ? yourself if you saw what was in my bank account

Your using money to cover up your stupidity

? himself if he saw yours and he'd have diarrhea if he saw mine....lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    Thats one of those arguments you come up with when you lose

Its Sunday

Im chillin

And I aint talking ? , just correcting your ?

Judging by your responses "you have no life" I knew your wisdom tank is running on E.
    My expression behind the computer screen??????

? you reaching for ammo thats not even there. Take your L and step away gracefully

ok i got one question that will ? this whole thread and decide if i got and L or W. Is anybody whose been talking ? on this thread have close to $7000 in a stash spot?.......i'll truely wait for this one hell i'll give yall a 20min grace period to come up with ya answer

are you saying $7000 saved up?

close to it but i wasnt talking about any of the ? who been just having this disscussion with me im talking to the ? who been poppin off mostly @The_Maryvale_Joker...@Conflict210...that ? Kai&anybody else who wants to side with them lets see where the chips really fall on whose winning when moneys involved cause they can talk this ? on the thread all day but can they walk the walk i bet my bankrolls killing theres big bank take lil bank ? &thats from the yung ?

maybe its because im older....but right now...$7k aint ? to me

but thats only because i was smart with my money....from listening to my oldheads
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    7,000 wont do a ? thing
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    America
    America
    This is you
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    obvious troll thread

obvious troll thread

real ? .

? love to call troll when they cant or wont do what somebody else can so they call troll but in real life we call ? like yall in denial

go cry a river.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    but seriously this guy is a walking stereotype. Caught a season of the wire thinks he's stringer bell.

WHERE THE ? WALLACE STRING
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    i dont efight-just IRL lil ?

dk what that is
    This ? stupid

I manage a record store
    I am a Master Electrician
    I have 2 kids

You would ? yourself if you saw what was in my bank account

Your using money to cover up your stupidity

i could call troll or ducktales like a few of this ? want to do me but im gone take what you say at face vaule cause if you getting money i can respect that but so am i im just saying dont trying to ? on me just cause i say ? you dont like you got your opinion i got mines we can argue all day but we still bith getting money so ? it you get money your way and i'll keep stacking paper my way let that be the end off it....besides you cant deny im doing good by yung ? standards
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

dk what that is
    you
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • ChromaStoned
    Options
    t/s tactic is to chastise @hitta for his ? ass behavior.... then turn right around and follow suit...

ok 50....
    he is hitta wtf
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    knew it was troll when this clown said the word "tops", grinders don't use that term....? sound str8 off the wire

cut your tv off and read a book

you must didnt read the whole thread cause if you did you'd see where i said i dont even like fake ass moves like paid in full,america gangsta,&scarface so if i dont like those movies wtf would make you think i watch the wire smh old ? ? also i dont got time for tv i rather ? bitchs,hang with the homies getting high,or make money ? you do with yo childhood cause i spent mine outside
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Depends on what kind of oldhead is that. If its the ones that ? up and never learned from their errors, they need to be ignored. Like them oldheads that dome mad grimey ? and still teach that ? like its cool.

The oldheads that done ? with their lives, now THEY are worth listening to.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    thread reeks of young men who hate their absentee fathers....

hahaha nobody loves you...

that was cold dude but i go see my dad every month but still thats some ? up ? to say on the real
  • ChromaStoned
    Options
    t/s tactic is to chastise @hitta for his ? ass behavior.... then turn right around and follow suit...

ok 50....
    he is hitta wtf

so he fought with himself in his own thread?

that shtick is so played....

hes the cat that came back
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ok 50....
    he is hitta wtf

ya know i was thinking this myself
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90s babies are showing their youth. Growing up in the internet era and skateboarding.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options

ok 50....
    he is hitta wtf

^^^^^this is the part where the trolls come in and feed off of eachothers energy about this time i sit back&chill to watch yall talk ya im talking about @The_? @Thusla Doom&this ? above me.....hate on a yung ? all you want im still gone be the man and i dont ? about females with no point im talking about old heads thinking they know everthing get your mind right but then agian yall probably old head ? so hate away it just adds to my arrogants
  • ChromaStoned
    Options

ok 50....
    he is hitta wtf

^^^^^this is the part where the trolls come in and feed off of eachothers energy about this time i sit back&chill to watch yall talk ya im talking about @The_? @Thusla Doom&this ? above me.....hate on a yung ? all you want im still gone be the man and i dont ? about females with no point im talking about old heads thinking they know everthing get your mind right but then agian yall probably old head ? so hate away it just adds to my arrogants
    i aint wrong
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannibal_187 did the whole fight self in a thread thing with Gucci da kid..

? was funny as hell cuz nobody knew and ? was taking sides and ? like it was a real beef
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options