Old Heads Need To Shut The ______ Up!!!!

Options

Comments

• Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    t/s tactic is to chastise @hitta for his ? ass behavior.... then turn right around and follow suit...

ok 50....
    he is hitta wtf

^^^^^this is the part where the trolls come in and feed off of eachothers energy about this time i sit back&chill to watch yall talk ya im talking about @The_? @Thusla Doom&this ? above me.....hate on a yung ? all you want im still gone be the man and i dont ? about females with no point im talking about old heads thinking they know everthing get your mind right but then agian yall probably old head ? so hate away it just adds to my arrogants
    i aint wrong

if i battle the troll im probably going to lose because your a vet on the I.C&im not then "the more defensive i get the more suspect i would look right" this is probably whats going through everyones head whose lurking on this thread im just gone take the 50cent role tho lil daddy hell he a rich ? anyway&im hood rich my damn self plus i look good shirtless no ? so ya i like the ring of that address me as 50 from now on lil daddy call everything i just said as ? -ass-ness but in the end you know im right about everything i said on this thread
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude remind me of ear2dast just a little more coherent.
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s tactic is to chastise @hitta for his ? ass behavior.... then turn right around and follow suit...

ok 50....
    he is hitta wtf

^^^^^this is the part where the trolls come in and feed off of eachothers energy about this time i sit back&chill to watch yall talk ya im talking about @The_? @Thusla Doom&this ? above me.....hate on a yung ? all you want im still gone be the man and i dont ? about females with no point im talking about old heads thinking they know everthing get your mind right but then agian yall probably old head ? so hate away it just adds to my arrogants
    i aint wrong

if i battle the troll im probably going to lose because your a vet on the I.C&im not then "the more defensive i get the more suspect i would look right" this is probably whats going through everyones head whose lurking on this thread im just gone take the 50cent role tho lil daddy hell he a rich ? anyway&im hood rich my damn self plus i look good shirtless no ? so ya i like the ring of that address me as 50 from now on lil daddy call everything i just said as ? -ass-ness but in the end you know im right about everything i said on this thread

i know you lie your ass off
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    You sound just like a young dumb ? . you aint the first and wont be the last, probly was raised in a house with no man in site. If I was your uncle or father this is what I would do to you

http://youtu.be/vg2Krz40QMI

lol @ "My ? 's still quick"

• Leah_Bonita
    Options

ok 50....
    he is hitta wtf

i aint wrong

so you call a ? you never met or dont know a lie damn your credibility is undeniable that no can call ducktales ? do you know how square you sound right now this the net anybody can make up whatever or call anybody a lie watch you a lie you a lie you a lie you a lie doesnt make it true or right does it? man shut that trolling ? up before i run you off like i did hitta it might be harder but believe me i'll find a way
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options

ok 50....
    he is hitta wtf

i aint wrong

so you call a ? you never met or dont know a lie damn your credibility is undeniable that no can call ducktales ? do you know how square you sound right now this the net anybody can make up whatever or call anybody a lie watch you a lie you a lie you a lie you a lie doesnt make it true or right does it? man shut that trolling ? up before i run you off like i did hitta it might be harder but believe me i'll find a way

recognize my authoritah!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Why does t/s profile say he joined the site in 2003?

@t/s aint you 18
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    lol Why does t/s profile say he joined the site in 2003?

@t/s aint you 18

my bro had this account before me never used it gave it to me since i dont have no email&didnt feel like making one well i have and email but its my bro to i just use it
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    This ? stupid

I manage a record store
    I am a Master Electrician
    I have 2 kids

You would ? yourself if you saw what was in my bank account

Your using money to cover up your stupidity

? himself if he saw yours and he'd have diarrhea if he saw mine....lol

He'd die from Crohn's if he saw just my 401K.
  • Bloo Q
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    The OP gonna end up like Jody on Baby Boy. Thinking he can talk to an OG (Ving Rhames type ? ) any kind of way then get knocked the ? out lmao

i got heat for ? like you cuz (n jody voice) lmao that movie ? me up

Young ? like you real quick to pull a gun 'cause you're built like Charmin and can't take an ass whoopin like a man. Holdin a gun don't make you a man, it makes you a hoe, and all these lil ? out here got that ? twisted. When I was your age we fought. If you lost, you took it in stride and hit the weights so it didn't happen again. Y'all new ? ain't built to take an asswhoopin or to even deliver one, so you shoot to make up for the fact that with out that heat, you're laying on the pavement broken up.

• Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Bloo Q wrote: »
    The OP gonna end up like Jody on Baby Boy. Thinking he can talk to an OG (Ving Rhames type ? ) any kind of way then get knocked the ? out lmao

Young ? like you real quick to pull a gun 'cause you're built like Charmin and can't take an ass whoopin like a man. Holdin a gun don't make you a man, it makes you a hoe, and all these lil ? out here got that ? twisted. When I was your age we fought. If you lost, you took it in stride and hit the weights so it didn't happen again. Y'all new ? ain't built to take an asswhoopin or to even deliver one, so you shoot to make up for the fact that with out that heat, you're laying on the pavement broken up.

we live in different times

everybody shootin so you gotta shoot

or get shot

what i look like tryin to fight a pistol

naw imma bust yo ? before you come at me and thats what it is

niggasstill fight but aint no one on ones and if i get jumped im firin up the whole crowd, ? it

thats how i accidently shot my homeboy, shootin in a crowd
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In every religion or culture, there a saying that is similar in wording or thought -- "Honor your elders, or you won't live long" .................keep that in mind homie.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who shares email tho? ? sed he making racks but shares email?

Smh ? you stupid
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »

or get shot

niggasstill fight but aint no one on ones and if i get jumped im firin up the whole crowd, ? it

yours is a generation of over emotional cowards.

its just reality tho

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen more and talk less.You learn that by age.I'm 26 and I learned that I don't know ? .And I when I was 18 I really didn't know ? .Listen to your elders Don.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if I was this mad about nothing when I was that young
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 gonna keep this thread going until its platinum lol
  • Bloo Q
    Options

or get shot

yours is a generation of over emotional cowards.

its just reality tho

your reality.

Y'all are too easily butthurt. Bravery is not talking ? while holding a gun. Bravery is still talking ? when there's nothing but space between you and your opponent.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Trill 5015 gonna keep this thread going until its double platinum lol
    Fixed.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Trill 5015 gonna keep this thread going until its double platinum lol
    Fixed.

true
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old heads should know a troll when they see one, smh, damn shame...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lush cosmetics has the best soap

However it is very creepy to have a little picture of the person who created it on the packaging