Old Heads Need To Shut The ______ Up!!!!

Options

Comments

• Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Bloo Q wrote: »
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    The OP gonna end up like Jody on Baby Boy. Thinking he can talk to an OG (Ving Rhames type ? ) any kind of way then get knocked the ? out lmao

i got heat for ? like you cuz (n jody voice) lmao that movie ? me up

Young ? like you real quick to pull a gun 'cause you're built like Charmin and can't take an ass whoopin like a man. Holdin a gun don't make you a man, it makes you a hoe, and all these lil ? out here got that ? twisted. When I was your age we fought. If you lost, you took it in stride and hit the weights so it didn't happen again. Y'all new ? ain't built to take an asswhoopin or to even deliver one, so you shoot to make up for the fact that with out that heat, you're laying on the pavement broken up.

we live in different times

everybody shootin so you gotta shoot

or get shot

what i look like tryin to fight a pistol

naw imma bust yo ? before you come at me and thats what it is

niggasstill fight but aint no one on ones and if i get jumped im firin up the whole crowd, ? it

thats how i accidently shot my homeboy, shootin in a crowd

yours is a generation of over emotional cowards.

its just reality tho

your reality.

Y'all are too easily butthurt. Bravery is not talking ? while holding a gun. Bravery is still talking ? when there's nothing but space between you and your opponent.

you gotta be a brave ? to kno that your opponent has a gun and is willin to burn yo ass outside that club and still put yo hands up "come on ? , come on"

they gon say you the bravest ? at yo funeral

this ? real, me and my homeboys dont even go nowhere without bein strapped up

the beach, club, the mall, even my house b, ? shot thru my ? window

i been shot at at all these places

it aint about bein brave its about survival

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...they gon say you the bravest ? at yo funeral...
    *Trayvon*

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The créme anglaise will change your life
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody give this ? a hug forreal.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats wrong wit soaking up game?
  • cool amp
    cool amp Members Posts: 165
    Options
    thread reeks of young men who hate their absentee fathers....

hahaha nobody loves you...

that was cold dude but i go see my dad every month but still thats some ? up ? to say on the real
    hey man, when you go to see your dad in TDC dont he try to tell you to do things the right way? i mean damn my ? , you got the same dna as a ? whos already in prison. you travelling the same roads your daddy traveled, and look where it got him. how are you gonna do it any different or any better this time?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? really entertaining a ? with his shirt off?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    fiat_money wrote: »
    ...they gon say you the bravest ? at yo funeral...
    *Trayvon*

not even trying to get into it...but u wouldnt let a coward question u or punk u either so stop it.
    Putting a dead person's name between asterisks is another way of saying "*dead*".

Example of its usage:
    HDOek.png

Citation for "*dead*":
    xo1lK.png
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    A cat like me is more ready to take advantage of your naivety and what you don't know than to actually put you up on game (unless I can see that you're a like-minded person as me) .

Beyond a bunch of Internet blabber, in real life, the game is sold, not told.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s sounds like a typical 18 year old knucklehead who thinks he knows more than he actually does. Better to soak up game and learn from other people's mistakes than to waste you life learning from your own mistakes. I've seen plenty of young dudes say the same ? you've said verbatim. Every one of them muffugas ended up going through some "harsh realities of life" ? before they realized they didn't have all the answers. By that time, it was too late. But hey....it's your life not ours. Don't drop the soap.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all my og's was ballin used to let me rock they rolex watches to elementary school nd gave me my first fat ass cuban link gold chain

nd they stay droppin jewels
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some old heads used to be dumb young ? but they peeped game and got ? together so they could reach "old head" status.. Not saying all old heads have good advice but when you come across one that does don't dismiss it as him talking to you as a subordinate.. Yeah all young ? know it all, that's why the state of that generation is where it is.. Lil smart muhfukkas lol.. Guns and butter ? .. Guns and butter..
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    The OP gonna end up like Jody on Baby Boy. Thinking he can talk to an OG (Ving Rhames type ? ) any kind of way then get knocked the ? out lmao

i got heat for ? like you cuz (n jody voice) lmao that movie ? me up

Young ? like you real quick to pull a gun 'cause you're built like Charmin and can't take an ass whoopin like a man. Holdin a gun don't make you a man, it makes you a hoe, and all these lil ? out here got that ? twisted. When I was your age we fought. If you lost, you took it in stride and hit the weights so it didn't happen again. Y'all new ? ain't built to take an asswhoopin or to even deliver one, so you shoot to make up for the fact that with out that heat, you're laying on the pavement broken up.

@Bloo Q i was just quoting the movie cause he quoted the movie smh at you taken that to heart
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Trill 5015 gonna keep this thread going until its platinum lol

fiat_money wrote: »
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Trill 5015 gonna keep this thread going until its double platinum lol
    Fixed.

@Bookworm @fiat_money i been at work since 6:30am i get off log on here&have 32 notification about the same thread....yet your saying im keeping it going...im not even reading the ? yall say anymore
    Y'all ? really entertaining a ? with his shirt off?

@SuperstarCole dont you got a ? with his shirt off in ya avi too atleast this is actually me and not some random ?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    &Smh at ? using a dead boy in my thread to make jokes i maybe yung but atleast i have respect for the dead
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    &Smh at ? using a dead boy in my thread to make jokes i maybe yung but atleast i have respect for the dead

Yeah...u definitely new here. Fiat gives 0 ? LOL
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

bull6599 wrote: »

i see his nothing but a ? coward know damn wel he doesnt have the ? to same some ? like that in public only behind a computer screen alot of this ? on here got internet courage dats it
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every old generation and every young generation say the same ? every time.

young bucks don't know what the ? they talking about

old heads need to shut the ? up with what they talking about
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

true ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

true ?

you do know hes talking about you also
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

true ?

yes but the truth is the truth regardless even if its aimed at me still doesnt make it any less true see im different i dont go ? ass like some other ? on the I.C when the truth gets told&start wacking ? cause they felt hit in some way hell if its true i'll co-sign even if its about me aslong as its the truth i cant get mad
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

true ?

yes but the truth is the truth regardless even if its aimed at me still doesnt make it any less true see im different i dont go ? ass like some other ? on the I.C when the truth gets told&start wacking ? cause they felt hit in some way hell if its true i'll co-sign even if its about me aslong as its the truth i cant get mad

so you agree but wont take heed?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options

true ?

so you agree but wont take heed?

he said that old ? talk down on yung ? &yung ? wish old ? would shut up basically....he never said who was right so take heed to what? abunch of old ass ? who belong in diapers i just agree to disagree thats all but im not listening to some old ? who failed where i succeeded
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options

true ?

if you dont believe whats in bold or underlined look through this thread and see how many feelings and wacks i got even on the ? i made good points or statements on.....? felt hit&let the ? come out them then started hitting buttons
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    reactions are like ? , everybody has one and they all stink...

but you salty ? will cry about anything..

like your life relvance hinges upon whether or not you are well liked on the internet...

you ? need an old head with hard arthritic fingers to slapping you up side the head everytime you show your feminine side...

i suspect yall gon spend alot of time looking like rahman
    hasim-rahman11.jpg

but i not ? i made a statement about old ? . i know exactully how i said it i meant it from a yung ? point of view how yall take it is not my problem...but the feelings&wacks i got dont lie most felt hit&started ? and then 2% of yall started trolling......like i said i made the ? -ass-ness come out alot of ? with this thread hell i was at work got off&logged on here&had 32 notifications on this thread without me making one responce...like i said ? felt some type of way