Old Heads Need To Shut The ______ Up!!!!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ "i got it like that", ? when ya manz n them threw u under the bus for ? , ya ass ain't know what to do, whether to cry a river or hide under a rock... but u "got it like that", ? plzz.

u on here snitching on ya self but u "got it like that"
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ "i got it like that", ? when ya manz n them threw u under the bus for ? , ya ass ain't know what to do, whether to cry a river or hide under a rock... but u "got it like that", ? plzz.

u on here snitching on ya self but u "got it like that"

naw i knew what to do "beat his ass was my 1st thought" but i decided to get some opinions on the matter on if i should let him slide cause of old times sake&the ? we been through together......half said dont beat his ass the other half said beat his ass so i just went with my 1st choice&beat his ass yalls opinions dont really matter to me i just go to yall when i feel like having a good debate about some ? ....and its not snitching when its on the net ya i said some ? but i could also turn around&claim its all just fantasy theres really no hard evidence to ? its not like i took a pic with a ounce of certain substance interenet only gets you bammed up when you put up more evdience than just words
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    Y'all ? really entertaining a ? with his shirt off?

@SuperstarCole dont you got a ? with his shirt off in ya avi too atleast this is actually me and not some random ?
    ? are you ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Every old generation and every young generation say the same ? every time.

young bucks don't know what the ? they talking about

old heads need to shut the ? up with what they talking about

true ?

you do know hes talking about you also

yes but the truth is the truth regardless even if its aimed at me still doesnt make it any less true see im different i dont go ? ass like some other ? on the I.C when the truth gets told&start wacking ? cause they felt hit in some way hell if its true i'll co-sign even if its about me aslong as its the truth i cant get mad

so you agree but wont take heed?

he said that old ? talk down on yung ? &yung ? wish old ? would shut up basically....he never said who was right so take heed to what? abunch of old ass ? who belong in diapers i just agree to disagree thats all but im not listening to some old ? who failed where i succeeded

? the game dont change...only the players do..

its plenty of ? who didnt win a championship but can teach a youngin how to play the game
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    You remind me of myself to a degree when I was younger. a lil success at a young age make you wanna tell old heads to shut up. you'll meet a og sooner or later that speak ya language. either cuz he been peepin you or you ? up and cross and he see himself in you. a true og gone let you know from experience when its time to use all brakes no gas and vice versa. see truth is no ? no matter how big or small he is make it to anything worth havvin witout a og. cuz just keepin it G witcha, yo future his past, feel me? I was a lil young ? in high school ridin candy on 2's...swear a ? couldn't tell me ? lmao

this man makes sense

oh an im going to steal a couple of those lines...thank you
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Every old generation and every young generation say the same ? every time.

young bucks don't know what the ? they talking about

old heads need to shut the ? up with what they talking about

true ?

you do know hes talking about you also

yes but the truth is the truth regardless even if its aimed at me still doesnt make it any less true see im different i dont go ? ass like some other ? on the I.C when the truth gets told&start wacking ? cause they felt hit in some way hell if its true i'll co-sign even if its about me aslong as its the truth i cant get mad

so you agree but wont take heed?

he said that old ? talk down on yung ? &yung ? wish old ? would shut up basically....he never said who was right so take heed to what? abunch of old ass ? who belong in diapers i just agree to disagree thats all but im not listening to some old ? who failed where i succeeded

? the game dont change...only the players do..

its plenty of ? who didnt win a championship but can teach a youngin how to play the game

Legit. No better argument then this.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread Died May 22 2012
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ schooling young dummies on game, I just sit back and watch them dumb ? fail at life....? is entertaining, word to MENACE II SOCIETY
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats why I dont say ? to young ? they think know everything. Like my Uncle told me there are alot of know it alls in the cemetary.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my father do not believe he's old. so he's definately not like that. He's too busy hanging with young ? . going to strip clubs and listening to trap musik...he spent a lot of time in jail so I guess he feel like he missed out on part of his youth..

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.