Old Heads Need To Shut The ______ Up!!!!

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    see i put the shirt on cause i respect females but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off

lol, believe me, your not embarrassing me with your measly 1 pack.

also fyi, abs shouldn't look like somebody sewed hot dog wieners under your skin

haha shawty got jokes oh well it be like that sometimes but im still pulling bitchs so whats one dislike cant have everybodys approval

i'm sure you do, ugly hoes can't really be too choosy now can they?

Damn Kai. LOL
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

so what i know alot of yung ? who done did more ? &went farther in the game than old ? ever did cause yung ? hungry out here&we ready you must aint never heard of alpo

You from NY? Because if you aint don't think watching "Paid In Full" and knowing the script word for word counts knowing about Alpo yo.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    -looks @ thread-

I'm the one whos trolling
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My question to T/S is, if you knew the ? you knew now when you was 12 years old, how far ahead of the game would you be?

i did be even more successful than i am now you see i corporate thug aka the jeezy way see i got a regular job where i make my cash but i also got a side hustle in the streets if you know what im saying well actually you could call my regular job my side hustle cause i been doing the street thang since i was 14 thanks to my step brother i just recently got this corporate america job ? now thats awhole new thing to me cause you cant involve street politics which im use to into corporate world politics unless you want to get arrested or fired
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old heads dropping knowledge is old heads dropping knowledge. Old heads dropping ? is old heads dropping ? . Discern from the two and move on ? . No need to ?

why is it considered ? i see plenty of old ? complain about the yunger generation on this site hell yall made us now yall wanna talk ? about us but the min i start bashing old ? im ? smh at the hypocrites

thats because we made the mistakes an want to steer you clear of those same mistakes....makes sense to me
    Battlezone wrote: »
    Old heads dropping knowledge is old heads dropping knowledge. Old heads dropping ? is old heads dropping ? . Discern from the two and move on ? . No need to ?

why is it considered ? i see plenty of old ? complain about the yunger generation on this site hell yall made us now yall wanna talk ? about us but the min i start bashing old ? im ? smh at the hypocrites

co-sign he just made a point right there

no he didnt...
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only a dumb ? complains wen game is being passed on..

18 years aint ? lil ? .. Ya lil young ass needs to soak up all the game you can get..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    My question to T/S is, if you knew the ? you knew now when you was 12 years old, how far ahead of the game would you be?

i did be even more successful than i am now you see i corporate thug aka the jeezy way see i got a regular job where i make my cash but i also got a side hustle in the streets if you know what im saying well actually you could call my regular job my side hustle cause i been doing the street thang since i was 14 thanks to my step brother i just recently got this corporate america job ? now thats awhole new thing to me cause you cant involve street politics which im use to into corporate world politics unless you want to get arrested or fired

seriously.....how much you make a month homie?
  • black caesar
    Options
    Son you don't know everything. Always be willing to listen. Some cats will drop some serious game.
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

so what i know alot of yung ? who done did more ? &went farther in the game than old ? ever did cause yung ? hungry out here&we ready you must aint never heard of alpo

You from NY? Because if you aint don't think watching "Paid In Full" and knowing the script word for word counts knowing about Alpo yo.

actually paid in full is b.s why would i watch that when they have the story of alpo on youtube man i've watched every real life documentary about every drug lord there is ? them fake ass movies like american gangsta&scarface those are just for show and i've been to N.Y,N.O.Houston,&live in G.A i know alot abt the game
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options

18 years aint ? lil ? .. Ya lil young ass needs to soak up all the game you can get..

im a bitter ? post^^^^
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • black caesar
    Options
    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. You can give a person insight, but you can't make them think.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

im a bitter ? post^^^^

he makes sense.....only when you get older will you realize it
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's as much to be learned from failure as there is success. I'd listen to an old ? just as much as I would a rich old ? . A 35 year old ? living w/ his mom can def tell u what not to do.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

I aint no old head, I'm 23, but I can tell you right now you talkin too much on the internet. You got ur pic all in ur avi too.

I aint saying them folks watchin you cuz you probably aint a real factor in the game, I'm just sayin I can tell you a young dumb hard-headed lil ? from makin rookie mistakes of hinting @ your hustle online.

I don't care how petty or how big-time your hustle is, them crackas stay watchin

This the perfect example right here.... http://chasthuglife.blogspot.com/

And you tryna say you aint got nothing to learn?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and "baking a cake" is slang for ordering a hit on a ?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes you gotta let people take their own journey. This ain't anything new, youngins have always been hardheaded, even you.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, listen to the elder folks. It'll benefit you in the long run
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What? Old head tip, use commas my ? . It'd be much easier to read what you wrote.
  • Leah_Bonita
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

Breakin It Down For The People Who Wouldnt Understand

@pralims $1500 paycheck (thats fifteen hundred not one thousand five hundred) every two weeks which lets me buy my street product i buy 28grams of a certain product which runs me $225 (discount price for his best ? ) bag that sell it $560-$600 depending on if im selling them fat or skimp so $1275 (job money) added to the street money i get $2100 tops i know that might not seem like alot to yall but for a 18 im doing good
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@pralims $1500 paycheck (thats fifteen hundred not one thousand five hundred) every two weeks which lets me buy my street product i buy 28grams of a certain product which runs me $225 (discount price for his best ? ) bag that sell it $560-$600 depending on if im selling them fat or skimp so $1275 (job money) added to the street money i get $2100 tops i know that might not seem like alot to yall but for a 18 im doing good

That's the same ? ! You lookin real dumb right now. You don't need an old head. You need a math tutor.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw, real Gs/hustlers move in silence. They don't boast. That's a gem for you young boy.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

owning a business ....you can make that easy and legit and aint got to worry bout ? but paying taxes...
    but about how you make your loot.....what you puttin away for a lawyer? what you putting away incase your supplier gets shut down?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    So you make 1500 every two weeks and you still slangin?

Stupid ?