The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I remember the allstar game couple years ago. They were doin the starting line up.
    Deng had his warm up jacket off and was rockin the Africa shirt. I kno the Nba wasnt wit it.

NBA: Bulls’ Luol Deng To Be Fined? Deng Breaks All-Star Game Dress Code With T-Shirt
    Published on February 27th, 2012
    IFWT-Deng-Africa-shirt.jpg

Chicago Bulls forward Luol Deng wore a black shirt emblazoned with an outline of Africa on it before being introduced at the All-Star Game on Sunday night. Deng, who is originally from the South Sudan and was making his first All-Star appearance, said he decided to wear the shirt in order to inspire young kids from his native land.

“I wouldn’t do something that’s negative,” Deng said. “I wouldn’t do that at all. If you look at the T-shirt, it’s not of anything. I’m not advertising anything. I just felt like being where I’m from and where I came from, it’s something that I always wanted to see as a kid. Now that I’m I here I had a chance (to do that). I’m sure there’s a kid out there, or a lot of kids, who really enjoyed it and made them happy to see that.”
    Deng said he wasn’t sure if he would be fined for the gesture, but he didn’t seem to care.

“I really don’t know,” he said. “If I get fined, I’m OK. To me, what I did is worth it for me.”

Goodlooks posting this. I gota learn how to get these computers computin.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just do your googles
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Peezy out the cut wit the feelings lmaoooo ? be dry I get ? poppin & u mad! Real life or the Internet wherever im at ? gets active, why u mad? ? can't son me bruh get out ya feelings little guy it'll be alright.

Just remember I can never take you serious dog you GRIP Money fohhhhh

Yall can be boring ass politically correct ass "ima hit positive reactions on the homies posts and feelings my enemies" ass ? all you want, but that ain't how i move. No Internet cliques, no bffs ? all that I'm in these IC streets dolo breh any ? can get it.

We gon talk sports now or you wanna have another outburst of feelings? Go to your room b

Look at this lame ass ? , talk bout he get ? poppin but crying bout reactions, main one saying "we gon talk sports now??" ? we was til yo lame thabo selfalosha looking and posting ass came with them weak ass jone attempts, n u keep bringing up grip money like I should be ashamed, ? ? u gon ? up n b known more for how I diss u then ur actual songs like that other guy lol, ? I'm worried bout a lame ass punching bag who bringing up reactions every other post and talk about "ic streets" taking me serious for

You not talmbout ? bruh listen

I have no idea what team you rep, but the Bulls are better. I have no idea if you still rap, but my flow is wetter. And I don't know what hoes you get, but my ? dope as ever!

N you can merch that lil homie. Until you can say otherwise I consider you a joke and nothing you say will be taken serious
    . Now we can get back to shooting the ? as soon as you let that reality sink in. Know your place lil fella it'll be aight

1370029466493.gif

This ? wanna fit in so bad, ol brandy I wanna b down ass ?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    O.G. wrote: »

Damn. The suit actually looks nice.

His mom was still dressing him at this time, we see what happened when he started dressing himself lol
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

White man got that "hurry and sign the papers nig...er Michael" look.

They screwed him for many years too........ paying him 1 mil until his final 2 to 3 yrs when he made 30 mil in 1 yr
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    He actually made 30 per in the last 2 years
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peezy out the cut wit the feelings lmaoooo ? be dry I get ? poppin & u mad! Real life or the Internet wherever im at ? gets active, why u mad? ? can't son me bruh get out ya feelings little guy it'll be alright.

Yall can be boring ass politically correct ass "ima hit positive reactions on the homies posts and feelings my enemies" ass ? all you want, but that ain't how i move. No Internet cliques, no bffs ? all that I'm in these IC streets dolo breh any ? can get it.

We gon talk sports now or you wanna have another outburst of feelings? Go to your room b

Look at this lame ass ? , talk bout he get ? poppin but crying bout reactions, main one saying "we gon talk sports now??" ? we was til yo lame thabo selfalosha looking and posting ass came with them weak ass jone attempts, n u keep bringing up grip money like I should be ashamed, ? ? u gon ? up n b known more for how I diss u then ur actual songs like that other guy lol, ? I'm worried bout a lame ass punching bag who bringing up reactions every other post and talk about "ic streets" taking me serious for

I have no idea what team you rep, but the Bulls are better. I have no idea if you still rap, but my flow is wetter. And I don't know what hoes you get, but my ? dope as ever!

N you can merch that lil homie. Until you can say otherwise I consider you a joke and nothing you say will be taken serious
    . Now we can get back to shooting the ? as soon as you let that reality sink in. Know your place lil fella it'll be aight

1370029466493.gif

Sounds like a secession to me. By the way you keep making it seem like I'm dying for Internet fandom or some ? foh feely I just son ? wit facts n when those can't be disputed ? wanna be comedians.

You talmbout how i was gonna be "known for getting dissed by you" known by who?? This is your life b you already lost Bruh jump in this body bag and stay put
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Inspired by the Decisions lol

Shaq with the Kazaam voice..

(nah i never seen Kazaamm, but i bet he sounded like that)
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry's hype with the Knicks would of been insane. Knick fans youtube videos every minute and ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1370029466493.gif

I just son ? wit facts n when those can't be disputed ? wanna be comedians.

This has yet to happen, but I digress....

Sessions would be nice fit on the grizz or maybe bulls I think, if Houston dont scoop him up
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread has become uncle bens 90 second instant microwave rice.

Pure ass cheeks
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at that gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Gif jacked lol
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pure ass cheeks

Which also explains your entire existence on the ic.Uncle bens 90 second microwave rice? Man wtf You a corny ? ?
    and-people-say-white-people-cant-dance_o_911755.gif

All you cacs are

Why does his invisible hat keep falling off?
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Options

Pure ass cheeks

Which also explains your entire existence on the ic.Uncle bens 90 second microwave rice? Man wtf You a corny ? ?
    and-people-say-white-people-cant-dance_o_911755.gif

All you cacs are

How many times must you be sonned only to come back with a "you're white" corny ass joke?

Step ya comedy game up lil ? before I revoke ya library card Holmes
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear these dudes been going at each other with the same weak jokes all summer. Yes we know he's white. Yes we know he logging on at the library. ? man. Get over it.

Inb4 icebergfaggot and his usual "you can't talk until the raptors make it out the first round" chirp. ? bird. ? everybody's Sunday morning.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Options
    I swear these dudes been going at each other with the same weak jokes all summer. Yes we know he's white. Yes we know he logging on at the library. ? man. Get over it.

Inb4 icebergfaggot and his usual "you can't talk until the raptors make it out the first round" chirp. ? bird. ? everybody's Sunday morning.

It would be funny if I was, but since I'm not and where it came from makes no sense it's just weirdo dragon ball Z watching Tommy Hilfiger ? ...sonned him once like 3 months ago and he's been carrying that grudge around like the angry white girl he portrays to this message board.

kat-s-angry-face-o.gif
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_mj7uuhLCtM1qbtzbno3_500.gif

What does the man in the gif and raptors have in common?

Dropped with the first round
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It would be funny if I was, but since I'm not and where it came from makes no sense it's just weirdo dragon ball Z watching Tommy Hilfiger ? ...sonned him once like 3 months ago and he's been carrying that grudge around like the angry white girl he portrays to this message board.

russell-westbrook-yawn-pregame.gif

You need more people.Post a pic with your s/n and todays date proving you're blacc then.It should take less than 5 mins
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sick of ? talking ? about DBZ...yall ? be fronting

tumblr_mdaeibL36A1r5zq6ao1_400.gif

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_mj7uuhLCtM1qbtzbno3_500.gif

What does the man in the gif and raptors have in common?

Dropped with the first round

Uses gif that I dropped... regurgitates a wack posters wack joke... how to be and stay an irrelevant poster. Got it.
This discussion has been closed.