Official Thread - HBO Series: The Night Of

Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big fan of Riz Ahmed and Turturro. Should be great.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    btw thats ole boy from Nightcrawler

Yeah Riz Ahmed, I'm quite the fanboy of this guy.

ktenry146kr3.jpg

Movies hilarious from fix ahmed
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure how many are watching but hotta question nonetheless....

When the detective lifted nas' inhaler from the crime scene....that pretty much rules him out right? No way he couldve did that without getting blood on it.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that lord jamar??

And ? jail.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    HBO really gives you that whole thing with these shows man.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that lord jamar??

And ? jail.

Yeah.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to note the cinematography on this is marvel to behold. Should definitely be in contention for an Emmy

I believe the cat might play an integral role in proving what happened the night of the murder. John stone asked how long he would be kept at the animal shelter. Maybe he's coming back for him.

I wonder what Freddy's motivation for helping nas has to do with? He cant just be doing it from the kindness of his heart. What does nas provide him? I mean it appears he can get cigs, phones, veal, and other contraband smuggled in with no problem. So what would he need him for?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good acting good to see ? from oz and marlo working but there is absolutely nothing at all plot wise that is interesting about this show so far....I understand character development but it's time to actually progress the story line and get to wtf is going on
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    good acting good to see ? from oz and marlo working but there is absolutely nothing at all plot wise that is interesting about this show so far....I understand character development but it's time to actually progress the story line and get to wtf is going on

I swear ? don't know how to watch movies and TV. Wow.
    You don't know you watching some classic ? fam?
    You just wanna know who did it lol?
    Disgusting.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My theory is the guy who was with bodie in the first episode is probably the culprit.

In his interview with the main detective he didn't allude to him at all when questioned about the night of the incident.

That didn't sit right with me at all.
  • lazypakman
    Options

Next ep is the finale.
  • lamontbdc
    edited July 2016
    Options

I swear ? don't know how to watch movies and TV. Wow.
    You don't know you watching some classic ? fam?
    You just wanna know who did it lol?
    Disgusting.

sit your ass down...this ? far from classic off 3 episodes...And I said the story line needs to progress...it's been 2 episodes where the story line hasn't progressed at all....you can develop characters and progress a storyline at the same time
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    My theory is the guy who was with bodie in the first episode is probably the culprit.

In his interview with the main detective he didn't allude to him at all when questioned about the night of the incident.

same ? i was thinking...when they step off they kinda show him looking back
  • lazypakman
    Options

same ? i was thinking...when they step off they kinda show him looking back

Base the whole show around an asian only to have a black guy do it.

Wouldn't that be some ? .
  • lamontbdc
    edited July 2016
    Options
    dam last episode

• Rampage12
    Options
    Why's everyone saying next week is the last episode??? Pretty sure it's 8 episodes.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Why's everyone saying next week is the last episode??? Pretty sure it's 8 episodes.

Yeah your right, when i looked a week or so ago there were only 4 episodes listed, since it's a mini series i assumed that sounded about right.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to easy if the black guy is the killer
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jus watched the 1st 3 episodes.

Um, the were hella coincidences in the 1st episode. Like alot.

Overall, Im interested tho.
  • Rampage12
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Episode 3 was definitely the best and most interesting episode so far. Will be interesting to see what Freddie wants in return for giving Nas protection. He ain't gonna turn into Omar all over again is he???
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

That aint Marlo ? , thats Omar...
    [img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-32145-Jim-Harbaugh-what-the-? -gif-JqN5.gif[/img][img][/img]
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freddie should have arched that CO body over some more lol.

We needed to see more of her motion
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The story has progressed. This is a show about the criminal justice system, so the murder mystery is secondary to the function of the agents actually involved in the day to day of Nas's case.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That scene where he was in the shower and the camera kept closing in on his back was super creepy. I was cringing in my seat, so uneasy.