Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    How did yall see the film early?

Opens overseas a week before the US.

all yall ? live overseas? lol it's online, audio is bad tho..

http://www.putlocker.com/file/5C094E85A24D7DCF#

lol ...... not my region. We get it a day before y'all. Europe and China got it a week before.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt like it........thought it was weak.......hope RDJ does another sherlock holmes movie tho
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what exactly is so bad about the movie without posting spoilers. Do yall not like the plot, the action or how the Mandarin is portrayed? Cause if it is the Mandarin and you liked Bane (who was no where near his comic counter part) then I don't understand it.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    ? I just asked a logical question. FOH.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Part of the answer you're looking for is in his question.

Overall the movie was good, funny and some good action scenarios. The main problem with this film is that they make some story choices that I liken to something like Superman Returns- when it's revealed that he has a kid...the twist might be entertaining/unexpected, but now you have to stick with those decisions. Several questionable decisions were made in Iron Man 3.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Part of the answer you're looking for is in his question.

Overall the movie was good, funny and some good action scenarios. The main problem with this film is that they make some story choices that I liken to something like Superman Returns- when it's revealed that he has a kid...the twist might be entertaining/unexpected, but now you have to stick with those decisions. Several questionable decisions were made in Iron Man 3.
    lol ok i thought h was talking junk. I figured she uses a suite of armor but i hope there is not a huge center on her. Superman having a kid was pure garbage.SMH why cant these writers stay true to the source material? I will see it in regular non imax just in case O tun out disappointed.I hate when these type of movies do stupid plot points or ? like Juggernaut not knowing Charles at all or Spiderman shooting webs out of his arms.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uh....it was ok. it had it's moments of dopeness, then moments where it was just....meh
    and I felt like I was being trolled when Mandarin turned out to be a fake. ? in the theater shouted "are you serious?"
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished the movie, suit was mad weak. I was waiting for it to get going but it never did
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I felt it dragged on for too long. I liked it tho, better than two but not better than 1. 3.5/5 MoS should easily top this.
    White people look exactly alike oh girl look like ScarJo. Is that her sister or something? She can get the d.
    anyway a few gripes.
    he didn't feel like Iron Man most of the times he was getting ? up or some comedic relief was inserted for no reason. I'm not talking about RDJ being RDJ with his sarcastic condescending humor it was just some scenes I'm like why did they make that happen? War Machine was pointless. I liked the mandarin plot twist tho. His anxiety attacks really didn't add to the movie. I thought they were going to get deep when the first one happened but failed. Didn't understand why he was stuck on that suit when he had so many and that were better. I also don't think they showcased him being a genius too much either.
    I think RDJ is done tho but if so he went out on top. That ? was Stark. They couldn't have picked anyone better.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Gwyneth Paltrow looks nothing like Scarlett Johansson bruh, what are you smoking? lol
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    Stop it. I ain't talking about that stick ? . Paltrow looks nothing like the woman I'm talking about.
    The woman that got shot looks similar to ScarJo.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Iron-Man-3-Rebecca-Hall-Skirt-Sexy.jpg

Ehh I guess she does a bit...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    Lol of course you'd use the worst pic you could find. Scarlett got some bad pics out there too.
    She can be a poor mans ScarJo imo.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the ironman 1 is still the best?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great movie. Enjoyed it. And the wolverine movie actually looks interesting.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought the movie was kinda boring actually. The mandarin subplot was trash and the only saving grace was the final scene with all the suits. Plus the credits was long as ? and the bonus scene wasnt even worth it
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what exactly is so bad about the movie without posting spoilers. Do yall not like the plot, the action or how the Mandarin is portrayed? Cause if it is the Mandarin and you liked Bane (who was no where near his comic counter part) then I don't understand it.

they disneyfied the ? out of ironman. you can smell traces of Disney and their trying too hard humor all over that ? . it wasn't horrible but definitely a letdown and did not do mandarin justice at all. actions scenes were dope but as far as im concerned its the worst out the 3
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uh....it was ok. it had it's moments of dopeness, then moments where it was just....meh
    and I felt like I was being trolled when Mandarin turned out to be a fake. ? in the theater shouted "are you serious?"

Bro
    I shouted the same exact thing. I couldnt believe it. How could they do that?

That unexpected twist basically killed the movie for me. It was ok but damn son lol
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »

they disneyfied the ? out of ironman. you can smell traces of Disney and their trying too hard humor all over that ? . it wasn't horrible but definitely a letdown and did not do mandarin justice at all. actions scenes were dope but as far as im concerned its the worst out the 3

Wow this after Avengers.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow this after Avengers.

yea thanks for ruinin phase 2 Disney. I shudder to think of how they are going to ruin and ? out the star wars legacy
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, such a letdown.

They did Mandrin WRONG in this ? ....for one thing.

Good action, tho.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats always been my problem with marvel movies, they toned the humor down with amazing spiderman but they could do the same with the rest. Just got through watching IM3 online and i agree it was boring it had its moments but overall nothing special about it, ever since IM2 theyve been over doing it with pepper and starks talking over one another its annoying.

Question
    is starks retired and will he appear in Avengers 2? also what happen after the credits?

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he will be in AV2 just not 3
    Just some lame therapy scene with Bruce Banner(Hulk)
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was pretty good but it was a lil drawn out and boring at times

Ending was a lil confusing too