Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No new scumbag stories?
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The O.S is back. Still scummy. Still bummy. Still lit.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    On some scummy ? though... I told a friend I found a room to rent for $200. He was willing to help because im homeless. But I didn't really find a room. But he asked to see the house before I got the bread. So I had him drive me to my ? dealers spot. Btfu. He gave me the ten 20s and I went inside and spent it on ? .
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Walmart Girl
    She's been living in her roll back world.

I had this one thing that used to work at Walmart with me. We used to sit at the McDonald's in the Walmart. I grab some fries, stick it in between her ? , and then eat them ? . Like we were heavy for one another. Our first kiss we were waiting outside the Walmart for her step dad to pick her up. Dude has a white Lincoln MKX. He gives me that look.

Days go by and she calls me and asked me when will I be home. I get off work in about an hour. Okay, I'm going to visit you in about an hour and a half. so I get home and all my f****** lights are cut out. didn't pay the damn bill in time. the place is so dark that I had to light candles I had laying around. Now that the place is lit, I hear a the door.

Knock knock knock!

Oh s***, I forgot about Walmart girl. I get the door and she says "oh this is romantic. I like the candles." I'm thinking, I better do something now before she finds out that I didn't pay the bill. so we start kissing , I go for the belly , and then unbuckle her pants. She's sitting in my living room couch , and her dad calls. So I start eating that ? . She says on the phone,

"Nothing... oh I'm at a friend's... H-H-HHHOOOUWWWSSS!"

I think her step dad knew what was going on so he tells her to hurry back with his car. I look outside and now it's a black Lincoln MKX. This dude got two of the same car. She gets off the phone and says, "looks like you'd better hurry up!" No problem! 5 minutes I was one and done. Keep that in mind because its important to the story.

So later on I'm about to go on a date with her, her step sister, and her step sister's boyfriend. so it's the four of us at the house and they don't have any cable TV. so Walmart girl says, well you can play the PlayStation. so I'm playing Grand Theft Auto 4 , from start because there's no game save. 45 minutes later, Walmart girl comes out all dressed and I'm still playing GTA. 30 minutes later , her step-sister says that the movie will be starting in another 30 minutes. I had just spent about an hour playing Grand Theft. Also keep that in mind because it's important to the story.

So Walmart girl has been giving me this attitude all throughout the house. When we get on the road , she is giving me late GPS instructions. Telling me to turn 10 feet in front of the road when I'm already going 50 miles per hour. We get to the theater and she doesn't even drink the dr. pepper I bought for her , nor that expensive ass popcorn. And after the theater, we stopped at another Walmart not too far from where she lived. we all split up and I see my little cousin who had just left the prom. She was dressed up very nice.

"Uncle Irah, there's some guys following me all around this store."
    She was right there was a couple of goons who been tailing us. This is my family, and this girl is probably 15 or 16. So I tell her to buy all of her stuff and I'll walk her to her car , which I did.

I'm in the parking lot about to walk back in when I see Walmart girl and her step sister. they walk to my car without saying a word to me. so I drove everybody back and the car ride was so awkward.

We get to her house and I see both the black and white Lincoln MKX in the yard. Everybody exits the car , but Walmart girl slammed my door. I walked up to her house door like, what's going on? She says, "why don't you ask that b**** you was talking to in the parking lot." I said wait, that's my cousin!"

I put my foot in the door as she slammed it. this girl slammed my foot two or three more times in the door. so I finally knocked on the door, and her dad opens up the door and looked at me with a you shall not pass notion. Dude look like Forest Whitaker from The Shield. I make an about-face and march back to the car.

But wait, there's more! I text her a screenshot of my little cousin since she's on my Facebook as a family member. Walmart girl texts me back ,
    well you've been ignoring me all day anyway. I need someone who has better things to do than to play videogames all day.
    you didn't have any cable! You let me play that game! I was waiting on you.
    well you don't have to wait on me anymore. You're a Speedy Gonzales anyway.
    wait a minute, you gave me the quickie. let's not get that confused!
    Goodbye Irah.

Sometimes I still think about her.

It's funny that Irah ignored Walmart girl so he could drive Roman to the bowling alley...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On some scummy ? though... I told a friend I found a room to rent for $200. He was willing to help because im homeless. But I didn't really find a room. But he asked to see the house before I got the bread. So I had him drive me to my ? dealers spot. Btfu. He gave me the ten 20s and I went inside and spent it on ? .

Damn dog why wouldn't u help your self ? an where do u sleep
  • In Your Moms Room
    edited April 2016
    Options

Damn dog why wouldn't u help your self ? an where do u sleep

Fym broski. I had more stones than a diamond ring. I helped the ? out myself. And I definitely didn't sleep
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No new scumbag stories?

I got one. It's kind long. I told in the cheap seats what's on ur mind thread. When I get time, ill put it in here
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had this girl making me food, wearing ? I told her to wear, etc. She told me when I would knock on her door, she would get instantly wet. I actually had her head buried in the ? of her couch as I was ? her so all that was coming out was her ass. There were times when I would close the door and my shorts were already on the floor and she giving me head. It was cool. This one time, I came over and her kids were "asleep" and she was giving me head in the bed. The door was locked and as she was slurping, it all of a sudden opened. She threw the covers on me and got up and yelled at her son. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!! She apologized and finished what she started But then she caught feelings. She wants to go out and I said nope. wanted to kiss me? nah. Then i became mean and thats when it got fun (sort of). I called her all sort of names (fat ass, stupid punto, ? , etc). I would make her cry and ? . I didn't care. I went to DC and ? text her and make her upset. She said she would go back to bed husband cause he loves her no matter what she looks like. LOL. She had me come over and we talked and as I was getting up to leave, I was pushed back on the bed. I wonder why........

I kept disrespecting her to see how far it would go and she still wanted the D. One time, her mom was over and she tried to introduce herself to me. I brushed her off and headed straight to the bedroom to ? her daughter out. Then when I was done, she tried to talk to me and I went straight to the door. FOH ? .

She finally had had enough to said she loved her husband and kids so she decided to end our sexcapades and be back with him. We ? one more time and that was it (lies). She still wanted to be my friend. For what? I kept ignoring her until around my bday. the week before, she begged me to come by to ? , like at 6am. I did and it was cool. to show her how I had her in the palm of my hand, as i was taking the condom off, i told her to come lick my ? , and she did. She invited herself one to my house for my 30th bday. I Don't think I need to tell u what happened.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    post her pics nudes

Fixed

• Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First entry might not be the last.

This one is titled. I Ain't ?

So I'm like 17 at the time. I wasn't a ? but I wasn't ? regularly at the time. So I had this friend. He was like one of my best friends at the time. We used to rob and do everything together. Spent nights at the ? crib. His moms knew me, fed me, and all that. I'm telling yall we was like brothers. He wasn't no random ? .

So when we was like 15 or 16 he started talking to this girl. We'll call her Denise. Now mind you we already knew Denise for years before he even start messing with her. So they eventually hook up. Both of her parents was ? with drugs at the time. So me and my homie used to be in her crib 24/7. She used to bring her home girls through and I'd be ? with. It used to be rumors in the hood that Denise was a bird but nobody could ever say they ? . So from being around her and her track record was good. She may have been ditzy but she wasn't a bird as far as I could tell.

So boom my homie start selling ? a thousand miles a minute. Homie was getting money but he would never put me on. I wasn't sweating it cause the homie used to hold me down. Tell me ? like I don't want you to hustle as long you with me you good. Real stand up ? . This is why this ? hurt the most.

To be continued.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    One day I go to the spot. It's police everywhere. Get the news homie locked up. So I go to the hood and let Denise know what was what. She broken up and ? crying. I'm like it gone be alright he be home soon. Now that whole time I was around her I never even looked at her twice. And she was a little bad chick. Slim goodie with nice green eyes. But I had the respect for my man so those thoughts never crossed my mind.

So this ? gets out in like a week, it was rumors running around that he was snitching so dudes stopped ? with him. Not me cause that's my mans and em. So him and shorty pick back up but they relationship was starting to fade I guess. Plus he was cheating on her and she caught him. That was not my fault. I may be a scumbag but I live by a code dammit. A mans gotta have a code.

So Denise is pregnant and son still cheating, and she keep catching the ? .

Now this is where the scumbaggery comes in. Fast forward to 1997. Had to give y'all a little history. To show you how deep the rabbit hole gets.

So she have the baby but they still on the outs. Idk remember all the details but me and the homie kinda grew apart. He was still my man but he was moving different. Not shady, but leery. Like the ? didn't wanna do nothing. Stayed in the crib all day ? like that. So I ain't see or hear from the ? in months. I used to call and check up on the ? but it was not the same. I figured he was just going through it. Newborn and all that. He like 19. So I understood.

To be continued
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    So up until the winter of 97 I haven't seen or heard from either one of them. You go from hanging with two cool ass people everyday to not even seeing them no more. ? sucked but that's life I guess.
    So I was doing some shopping one night and on my way home I bumped into Denise. It's cold as hell outside and she out there with the newborn and her other daughter.

So we exchange pleasantries and ? but I'm not trying to hold her up cause it's cold as hell. So I'm like it's nice seeing you again take care blah blah blah. She was where you going? I'm like home. She said I'm going to my friend house we about to drink and chill. I'm like nah I gotta go. She was like c"mon you ain't gotta stay long.

Now mind you I'm not even thinking nothing sideways at this time. I'm still cool I just didn't want to be around people I didn't know like that. Plus I was feeling bad that she was out there with those kids. The newborn in a car seat and the other kid just walking. So I was like I'll chill for a little. Shorty go in the store and get 4 40 oz of old English. So I help her to crib and we get to drinking. 1 hr go by, 2 hrs go by. She ? and I'm getting there.

She flirting like a ? . I'm mean turning me on for real. But this my man BMs.
    So I caught myself. Like it's been fun but I gotta go. Guilt is a ? . She like okay I'm ready to leave to. I said to myself "oh boy". She got the kids with her I'm like where you going she like my moms crib. I'm like cool since I lived around the corner at the time I was like we catch a cab together. One more thing. I was feeling on her and kissing her while we was drinking them forties. A lot heat was exchanged in those couple hours.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mafucka aint even write nothing long. son could fit all that in 1 post. came in here expecting 6 stories just to sse dude on some TBC ? .
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    So we in the cab and she telling me all types of wild ? . I just brushed it off as yo she ? she'll be aight in the morning. Get to her crib she twisted and could barely walk. So I take the babies upstairs and put them in her room. Go back downstairs and help her ass up the stairs. While I'm helping her up the stairs she kissing on me and grabbing my joint telling me don't leave. So I get her upstairs lay her down and start rubbing on her ass. she moaning and ? . I'm like I'm out. My conscience wouldn't let me. Plus her brother caught me rubbing her ass. I just knew this ? was gone tell.

So I finally get home drop my bags and start getting ready to go out. I heat someone knocking on my door. I'm like who the ? . Go answer the door. Guess who it is? If I let her in I knew it was gone be trouble. So I stood in between the double doors with her. Five minutes later we going at kissing, rubbing, ? harder than a missile. Reach for the cat. ? talking bout she got her period. I said let me see. ? I'm already this far. ? it now. She did have her period. So fell back. Chilled for like 10 more minutes and convinced her to take her ? ass home.

There's more ?
This discussion has been closed.